Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

And what girls is in her "squad"?

I want to have a good laugh, so tell me please.

Lily Aldridge, Martha Hunt, Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss & Kendall Jenner (+Behati Prinsloo & slutty Candice Swanepoel when they're not busy).

(plus a bunch of B-list and C-list entertainers such as Selena Gomez and in alphabetical order Uzo Aduba, Zendaya Coleman, Lena Dunham, HAIM the band, Serayah McNeill, Hailee Steinfeld, sisters Hayley and Serena Williams, with Ellen Pompeo and Jessica Alba, featuring Emma Watson, special appearance by Mariska Hargitay, special guest star Calvin Harris, also starring Ellie Goulding

and Taylor Swift as the anti-Spotify crusading music industry savior).

post-36478-0-33984700-1438983438_thumb.jpost-36478-0-25230400-1438983452_thumb.j

Lily Aldridge, Martha Hunt, Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss & Kendall Jenner (+Behati Prinsloo & slutty Candice Swanepoel when they're not busy).

(plus a bunch of B-list and C-list entertainers such as Selena Gomez and in alphabetical order Uzo Aduba, Zendaya Coleman, Lena Dunham, HAIM the band, Serayah McNeill, Hailee Steinfeld, sisters Hayley and Serena Williams, with Ellen Pompeo and Jessica Alba, featuring Emma Watson, special appearance by Mariska Hargitay, special guest star Calvin Harris, also starring Ellie Goulding

attachicon.gif620070591073226752_CJru6qiXAAAwkQC.jpgattachicon.gif1zoyxkm.jpg

Tell us how you really feel... :cain:

B and C listers...lol

Kiki, that just may be the most annoying avatar on forum. :/  Sorry but I had to adblock that thing.

attachicon.gif620070591073226752_CJru6qiXAAAwkQC.jpgattachicon.gif1zoyxkm.jpg

Tell us how you really feel... :cain:

B and C listers...lol

Kiki, that just may be the most annoying avatar on forum. :/  Sorry but I had to adblock that thing.

And I forgot Kendrick Lamar & Jamie King. That's how not A-list they are. Also, I'm not really sure Ellie still belongs to that squad since she partied with Katy Perry that one time.