Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

Taylor has very, very carefully cultivated this pristine image of herself, so that she's America's Sweetheart regardless of her behaviour. It's also tied into the public's inital impression of the two- Taylor got famous as a sweet blonde who wore poofy floral dresses and wrote cute love songs, and the Kardashian's fame was catapulted by a sex tape. 

Now...how do I get an invite to that party? 

Gigi Hadid is “The Girl” by Tommy Hilfiger

THE GIRL by Tommy Hilfiger, a new eau de perfume and campaign featuring Gigi Hadid, Tommy Hilfiger’s global ambassador for womenswear, accessories and fragrance. Launching in Fall 2016, the new scent is anchored in a dynamic digital campaign, which reflects her optimistic attitude, confidence and effortlessly cool style. 
As part of her ambassadorship, Hadid has also teamed with the iconic American designer to create her first capsule collection, which further celebrates her modern take on style fused with Hilfiger’s signature “classic American cool” heritage.
“The Girl’ means being true to yourself and having fun while you’re at it,” said Gigi Hadid. “For me, that’s appreciating every moment, laughing at myself, and surrounding myself with everything that makes me feel happy.”
Inspired by Hadid’s free-spirited and magnetic personality, THE GIRL by Tommy Hilfiger is crisp and fresh.
The scent opens with a burst of green pear, violet leaf and green fig leaves before moving to the heart of velvety jasmine petals and silky muguet. Cedarwood and cashmeran envelop the fragrance for its signature finish that captures Hadid’s unique sense of individuality and confidence.
THE GIRL by Tommy Hilfiger advertising campaign will be unveiled in July 2016 with dedicated print and online media placements worldwide, and it will be further complemented by an extensive digital program shared globally via Tommy Hilfiger’s and Gigi Hadid’s social channels. Inspired by Hilfiger’s iconic East Coast aesthetic fused with Hadid’s relaxed Californian twist that’s laidback and cool, the campaign was shot by photographer Mikael Jansson in New York City.
“It’s fun to be in a campaign that’s seductive yet lighthearted and playful,” says Gigi Hadid. “I can’t wait for everyone to see what we shot – there are a lot of surprises to come!”
The fragrance packaging boasts Tommy Hilfiger’s signature nautical theme, with a brightly-colored anchor and a golden cap inspired by the buttons on a sailor’s coat.
Dubbed a “social supermodel,” Hadid has been credited with reshaping the world of modeling in the 21st century, and reinventing the role of the supermodel in millennial culture. Through the incredible reach of her social media channels, she connects with fans around the world – over 15 million on Instagram alone – and offers them a unique, behind-the-scenes glimpse into her lifestyle as a trend-setting style icon. She has appeared on the covers of Vogue, W, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, TeenVogue, Numero, Schön!, and CR Fashion Book, amongst others, and has also appeared in music videos and television programs around the world.

91f516493613492.jpg dec89d493613503.jpg 485742493613512.jpg 2fef23493613527.jpg 26f9d6493613536.jpg ab27d1493613549.jpg 5483a5493613562.jpg a78954493613575.jpg 8b6716493613590.jpg b16f2c493613598.jpg 221c63493613616.jpg f8eab8493613623.jpg b4f11e493613633.jpg 133e5d493613640.jpg bbfa24493613649.jpg cf47d8493613655.jpg 3d1ecf493613661.jpg 726b0e493613667.jpg 5fb41d493613679.jpg 59dee8493613687.jpg 073076493613692.jpg 

2 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't get why Taylor Swift always gets a free pass for the kind of behavior that would lead to ridicule if say, the Kardashians did it. :idk:

TS is one of the most criticized celebrities out there. And I'm a fan, so I know.

Girl can't burp without someone being insulted and writing an article about that.

The whole internet is mocking her relationship with Mr Loki right now, I just think she has stopped giving a fuck and is having a blast.

Also, Taylor Swift is super talented and built her career on that, weather people like her music or not. Unlike Kardashians who go about their business differently, shock value and all that.

Both are fruits but we're talking about apples and oranges.

And to stay on topic of Gigi Hadid, daym girl. What a body.:surrender:

6 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I'm mostly talking about the elaborately staged, faux photo-ops. I know that the Kardashian family and Taylor Swift don't owe their fame to the same thing.

She gets criticized a lot for that too.