Bellazon

Maggie Rawlins
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 8/6/2023 at 7:12 AM, action_jack said:

Does anyone know what runway show these are from?

683full-maggie-rawlins.jpeg 740full-maggie-rawlins.jpeg 740full-maggie-rawlins1.jpeg

EDIT: I think its KAI LANI from Miami Swim week, but im not sure the year. Maybe 2016. If anyone has a vid of this id love to find it an enhance it (assuming low quality) - also if anyone knows of other runways she has done id love to find those

And here's without the watermarks:

Thank you, Professor @Shale586, for providing this old quiz for our review at the end of the summer session. So good to know that Maggie was once a beginner like the rest of us, and to see her working alongside Cindy Mello--another outstanding graduate of this University--is a treat. As ever, your humble student, BAGGOT

2 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Thank you, Professor @Shale586, for providing this old quiz for our review at the end of the summer session. So good to know that Maggie was once a beginner like the rest of us, and to see her working alongside Cindy Mello--another outstanding graduate of this University--is a treat. As ever, your humble student, BAGGOT

Cindy and Maggie approve, @BAGGOT, and reward you with previously unseen Quiz photos of "Ladies in Red Walking the Pooch"...

30167315_10160338706700258_5056944958399493878_o.jpgimage.thumb.jpeg.c3a8aacb03eca86e8b57734ee2bbb30d.jpeg

2 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Or would you rather have the previously unseen "Mello Yellow"? 😆

_30829488_611465259246125_4465449090737504256_n.jpg

11 hours ago, Shale586 said:

Hey @action_jack - this was where those are from....

I cant believe there isnt a full version somewhere of Beach Riot or Kai Lani from 2016 Miami Funkshion Swim week somewhere (i spent many hours searching today haha)....only a couple random low quality vids and they tend to cut out the maggie parts which is an utter shame. Id like

to note a young Carmella Rose in those shows as well.

Thank you, Professor @Shale586. These early study sessions really help with my prep for the semester. Nice to see that Maggie's found a way to cool her shoulders when she's away from the water. The amount of work she puts in is extraordinary, and she's always so professional yet approachable. A model Anthro student if ever there was one. @action_jack, thank you for working on these vids. I am unable to open the links to the "after" vids. Did they load here properly? Thanks for checking.