Bellazon

Maddie Teeuws
Thumbnail

Jeanmarc

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, this convo ends here and is taken to PM. Post pretty pictures and stop with the bullshit chow chow back and forth about deepfakes, bjs and being a chauvinist cunt.. "Maybe if she hooked up with the right guy who told her what to do, then maybe." btw.

Thread cleaned. Keep it up bro dudes and you'll find yourselves on mod watch

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Alright, this convo ends here and is taken to PM. Post pretty pictures and stop with the bullshit chow chow back and forth about deepfakes, bjs and being a chauvinist cunt.. "Maybe if she hooked up with the right guy who told her what to do, then maybe." btw.

Thread cleaned. Keep it up bro dudes and you'll find yourselves on mod watch

You’re awesome 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 11:24 AM, tzdon said:

well done ! 

Yes!!! Very well done. Great way to get me to stop posting completely.

And I'm the ONLY one who keeps this thread alive. So we'll watch it slowly die like many of the other threads.

I already have 150+ newer/recent n*de, semi-n*de and lingerie photos of Madi that will NEVER see the light of day on this forum.

Good luck tracking them down. Great way to bite the hand that feeds you content.

3 hours ago, MadiFans said:

And I'm the ONLY one who keeps this thread alive. So we'll watch it slowly die like many of the other threads.

I already have 150+ newer/recent n*de, semi-n*de and lingerie photos of Madi that will NEVER see the light of day on this forum.

Good luck tracking them down. Great way to bit the hand that feeds you content.

Hey man,

Thankyou for the long-term contributions you've made to this thread.

I know that I, and I'm sure many others, continue to appreciate your posts.

True. But there are FANS of hers. Doesn't matter if there are thousands of models on BZ if they don't appeal to the person as much as Madi does.

Also, the VAST Majority of threads are dead. Why? Because most people take and never contribute to BZ.

Maybe just don't embark ourselves in another discussion which is going to end in a new argument.

We all appreciate your contribution MadiFans.

Perhaps there are not much posts from others because we don't have new interesting things to share.

Personally, it's very rare to come across new things about Madi when I try to dig for it.

7 minutes ago, MadiFans said:

True. But there are FANS of hers. Doesn't matter if there are thousands of models on BZ if they don't appeal to the person as much as Madi does.

Also, the VAST Majority of threads are dead. Why? Because most people take and never contribute to BZ.

I'm not sure what standard you're using to consider threads "alive" or "dead" on Bellazon, but I honestly would never have expected anybody to consider Maddie's thread as "alive".

6 hours ago, MadiFans said:

Most of the time it is stuff from Instagram and you typically get them before I do. With that said, you are awesome with all your posts. And as others have said it is very difficult to find files to share. Here are some that haven't been posted yet. I think the everyone else can relax a bit and realize we all like her and are here to share.

296527576_753271752619206_2226231141968808269_n.jpg 296335368_415021690659105_4825226138806796283_n.jpg 296198782_1256971805111996_8698615935384306386_n.jpg

15 hours ago, MadiFans said:

Good luck tracking them down. Great way to bite the hand that feeds you content.

Dude. Really?  You're upset because, why?  Because people don't want to read a pointless and sexist argument?

Get over it and post some pictures. 

Thanks.