Bellazon

Maddie Teeuws
Thumbnail

Jeanmarc

22 hours ago, MadiFans said:

Personally, she doesn't work enough to pay for her expensive meals and constant travel.

Sometimes it feels like people don't understand how the Fashion industry works and who pays for what and when, like travel expenses for photo shoots.

That being said, I'm very confused at this specific statement. Do ... do you not follow her Instagram? She posts a ton of sponsored content for multiple brands. Just in the past twenty days Maddie has posted more brand content just for Alo than Rawlins has for any brand in the past three or four months. She has plenty of work, and appears to me to be much more active at seeking it out and getting the sponsorship $ that exists out there than a lot of other models I follow. The belief that she doesn't work a lot to afford a models lifestyle just doesn't pass a simple eyeball test.

On 1/18/2022 at 11:26 AM, babranski said:

"Just in the past twenty days Maddie has posted more brand content just for Alo than Rawlins has for any brand in the past three or four months."

No, she hasn't. She doesn't shoot for Alo. She is an "ambassador" which is fashion speak for an affiliate. ANYONE can be an affiliate. They get a very small percentage of any sales they send via a link. So, no, she's not being flown out by "brands". I've had some very detailed conversations on the phone with photographers that have worked long-term with her and they explained to me how she is making money....but I won't go into detail so the WHITE KNIGHTS don't get offended.

I'll just leave it at that and that and keep posting photos of her. I have some juicy ones coming up.

On 1/19/2022 at 5:42 PM, MadiFans said:

No, she hasn't. She doesn't shoot for Alo. She is an "ambassador" which is fashion speak for an affiliate. ANYONE can be an affiliate. They get a very small percentage of any sales they send via a link. So, no, she's not being flown out by "brands". I've had some very detailed conversations on the phone with photographers that have worked long-term with her and they explained to me how she is making money....but I won't go into detail so the WHITE KNIGHTS don't get offended.

I'll just leave it at that and that and keep posting photos of her. I have some juicy ones coming up.

Thanks Madi fan I appreciate all your posts!