Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

At last... all her 45 pics...

b1a59b67386765.gif

Wow, I think this one is my favourite. Does anybody know if this made it into the magazine so that there's any hope for a HQ scan?

i think that picture should off been the cover. i'm tired off seen blonds in the cover.

I agree with Jade, that picture should have been used as the cover IF Hilary wold have gotten the cover

Judging based on SI using unimpressive photos for the covers the last few years, that picture possibly making a great cover is exactly why they wouldn't use it. :cain:

hahah yeah & I would LOVE to see a brunette get he cover..& Hilary speaks amazing English, she will just be PERFECT.

Well, it is her first language. :p

She has one of the best bodies in this issue for sure, but watching those shots, there just isn't much facial expression going on. Mind you, that seems to be a plague with many of the other models' SI shoots this year. I'm not sure if we should blame them, the photographers or the editors?

Well, perhaps I would blame the photographers..because arent they the ones that tell them how to pose etc.. I know from my expieriences, that they tell me what facial expression to put on..