Bellazon

Anna Christina Schwartz
Thumbnail

4 hours ago, CanLVS said:

I can see @modelknowledge point its they way you post them rather then the fact you post them, doubt anyone is complaining about the posts but to all of a sudden having a thread with these huge thumbnails of every little social media post mass posted by one person can get annoying especially with how often these posts have huge thumbnails and you post the IG link then the downloaded image so each post is even bigger and takes longer to load a page every time. Just look at how many posts are 1 massive Insta story or snapchat post with no information or anything. I can see how thats very annoying for other users and makes the page slower to load so people more discouraged from viewing or posting. Also just my kind of feeling but feels like all of a sudden if someone posts something you have to immediately post something right after and its usually one of those huge thumbnail snap/insta stor things like you almost need to be the last one posting here everytime.

if she wasn't working, i wouldn't mind seeing social media posts. there are a lot of models here who are way overhyped. All they are instamodels. They are lucky to do three jobs a month. Anna isn't that type of model which is why I listed the agencies. Each agency means there is work in that country which I try to find.

@Stromboli1 she is New York now, but before that she was mostly in Miami. Models move from place to place until they figure out where it makes the most sense to be based out of. She is in New York but you are going to find more in Miami because she is/was there longer.  Before that she was based in Germany. I don't know if she was onstay anywhere else.

10 hours ago, CanLVS said:

I can see @modelknowledge point its they way you post them rather then the fact you post them, doubt anyone is complaining about the posts but to all of a sudden having a thread with these huge thumbnails of every little social media post mass posted by one person can get annoying especially with how often these posts have huge thumbnails and you post the IG link then the downloaded image so each post is even bigger and takes longer to load a page every time. Just look at how many posts are 1 massive Insta story or snapchat post with no information or anything. I can see how thats very annoying for other users and makes the page slower to load so people more discouraged from viewing or posting. Also just my kind of feeling but feels like all of a sudden if someone posts something you have to immediately post something right after and its usually one of those huge thumbnail snap/insta stor things like you almost need to be the last one posting here everytime.

I post the pictures as I see them, they come in bunches if you check other threads I post in simultaneously.

5 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

if she wasn't working, i wouldn't mind seeing social media posts. there are a lot of models here who are way overhyped. All they are instamodels. They are lucky to do three jobs a month. Anna isn't that type of model which is why I listed the agencies. Each agency means there is work in that country which I try to find.

Honestly both of you are taking this too seriously, who cares if social media content is posted. Content is content.

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

I post the pictures as I see them, they come in bunches if you check other threads I post in simultaneously.

I don't really follow many threads you post in except this one or like general discussion ones so maybe I did misunderstand that fair enough. Maybe you are misunderstanding my point it isn't that social media posts are bad I like them its just so many posts with the instagram displays on each one makes it slow to load for people and huge thumbnails of just 1 post do the same. It would be great if you posted the downloaded version of the Insta shots and maybe the IG link where it displays as the URL not the huge thumbnail with the downloaded picture right beneath it seems kinda repetitive and makes the pages super long and slow to load.

19 minutes ago, CanLVS said:

I don't really follow many threads you post in except this one or like general discussion ones so maybe I did misunderstand that fair enough. Maybe you are misunderstanding my point it isn't that social media posts are bad I like them its just so many posts with the instagram displays on each one makes it slow to load for people and huge thumbnails of just 1 post do the same. It would be great if you posted the downloaded version of the Insta shots and maybe the IG link where it displays as the URL not the huge thumbnail with the downloaded picture right beneath it seems kinda repetitive and makes the pages super long and slow to load.

I post the instagram link and thumbnail because that's the way I've seen it done in other threads. If you look at page 5, 6, and 7, I cleaned up my posts.

I'm tired of arguing ITT because we're fucking up this thread by arguing in it. :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...