Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

It doesn't really matter how famous she is, she could still sue whoever published those pictures of her (even if there were not taken somewhere private). It sucks because, obviously, once the pictures are out, they are on the internet forever. But as others have said, the least most of us fans can do is try to avoid resharing them. 

18 minutes ago, laricml said:

how he she expected grace to notice them if she doesn't even have twitter/ can't notice u on a website... please. I get that it is frustrating at times but that was unnecessary rude, just let the girl enjoy her vacation. 

Also thanks @jessicanicole for all of your updates! Grace has been getting more editorial work, so happy! And now she will go to China with Estée... she's busy busy these days! 

1 hour ago, Freak said:

how he she expected grace to notice them if she doesn't even have twitter/ can't notice u on a website... please. I get that it is frustrating at times but that was unnecessary rude, just let the girl enjoy her vacation. 

Also thanks @jessicanicole for all of your updates! Grace has been getting more editorial work, so happy! And now she will go to China with Estée... she's busy busy these days! 

they also have an instagram account and said they tried to contact them!

i'm pretty sure the foruns will be empty without this gallery

16 hours ago, laricml said:

they also have an instagram account and said they tried to contact them!

i'm pretty sure the foruns will be empty without this gallery

What? I'm pretty sure they source photos from Bz like most fansites do