Bellazon

World Swimsuit South-Africa 2015

jj3

What is the list of names of all the girls so far?

So, let me see ...

We have 3 photographers, Jacques Weyers, Gavin Bond and Daniella Midenge...and 2 major locations but both on the Maldives.

12 models: Genevieve Morton, Xenia Deli, Solveig Mork, Candice Boucher, Bianca Koyabe, Carly Lottering (modelsearch winner),

Laura Rasiukeviciute, Daniela Lopez Ozorio, Samantha Hoopes, Tatiana Pajkovic, Maja Krag and Jessica Lee Buchahan.

And 5 rookies: Niamh Adkins, Kerry-Lee Cousins, Dana Tyne Johnson, Tayla Davis and Mariana Fernandes.

:)

WORLD SWIMSUIT MALDIVES 2015 DIARY - DAY 18

Our second last day in Paradise and the World Swimsuit team were determined to squeeze every last drop of fun on offer out before we have to pack up and head home.

Some BTS from today

Xenia, Candice, Genevieve, Bianca, Carly, Maja, and Jessica

IG Video

>> https://instagram.com/p/41Ir1unyF1/?taken-by=callypalmer

>> https://instagram.com/p/40vXqhHyMy/?taken-by=callypalmer

>> https://instagram.com/p/40s0qZnyJT/?taken-by=callypalmer

rReDGeTb.jpg nCm6WhPZ.jpg fFndipH6.jpg pe0Ltooq.jpg wxLHZWb9.jpg APzkSJKK.jpg FpmWB14l.jpg u3gHuQQZ.jpg aTS7zbL3.jpg RyMyKcth.jpg ZD6icTJo.jpg pNja9q2D.jpg rpIMRyFt.jpg GrDGElQk.jpg GuPvH7km.jpg LmbFAQmh.jpg eaGyfjQD.jpg DHW7PS75.jpg MnmFTsQ0.jpg 2zRSusU4.jpg

WORLD SWIMSUIT MALDIVES 2015 DIARY - DAY 19

The shoot for World Swimsuit 2015 in the Maldives has sadly come to an end. It's not often a team working on a project has so much fun, gets so much quality work done and forge a real sense of sharing in something truly special. That's exactly what happened over three weeks in the Maldives with all the action lovingly shot an collected on location.

Some BTS from today

Xenia, Candice, Bianca and Carly 

RkcWLQDG.jpg 970wFALA.jpg piV3qGTN.jpg hcd6p2OC.jpg 741nz8K1.jpg iAvrv0eB.jpg 8ja5ob5j.jpg fw1ZWoVe.jpg 4mk80FDM.jpg uZ9vzW5I.jpg

I wonder who's the owner of this gorgeous pink butt ? :D

So, yesterday was the last day of shoot ! Once again this year was so rich in BTS, that's so great knowing how annoying is SI US ...

For me and seeing what we got so far, my favs are Xenia, she's so fun and obviousy always so hot, just like Gen ! 

Candice Boucher looks gorgeous too, the BTS from her was all stunning :)

Sad Nicole wasn't there this year though :/

And like Laura, Niamh is my fav rookie !

Now, looking forward for the first shoots and videos previews :)

INTRODUCING WORLD SWIMSUIT ROOKIE MARIANA FERNANDES

Introducing another one of our stunning 2015 rookies for World Swimsuit, Mariana Fernandes. Check out this super hot video of Mariana turning up the heat.

7cFSZh2o.jpg