Bellazon

Thais Oliveira
Thumbnail

Akeya

Just had an talk about younger models yesterday....but since everyone likes her so much, I won't post my opinion. I'm not in the mood for being attacked.

Oh yeah, she does have some similarity to Adriana, and a few other models. But she might grow on me with time..for now, I'm not exactly her biggest fan.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like her that much.

And really she doesn't look like Adriana (maybe Some similarity but not really)!And i don't think she is that pretty either...I don't know there's something about her face that i don't like it's kind of like too "strong" features lol i don't know.

In this pic only she actually looks , pretty and softer and like Adriana.

image0va0.jpg

And her Guess ads...She doesn't have her own personal way of posing/modelling it looks like bunch of ppl put make up on her and clothes and told her exacly how to pose , but it didn't exacly work. (which is exacly what happened)

They're trying to make her look like Megan & Adriana ,but it doesn't come all together at all.

I mean look at Bree's ads and look at Thais's...Bree's are Wayy more professional.

And in my magazine i saw even newer guess model , she's even worse doesn't look like Guess girl 1 bit!

What's wrong with them lately picking amateur models!

http://www.trafficmodels.com/t/thais/index2.html

Thais BARROS?! Everywhere her name is Thais/Thaise Oliveira

I don't know how it is in Brasil, but I know in many Spanish-speaking countries (and yes I know that Portuguese, not Spanish, is the official language of Brasil) both the mother and father's name is taken by the child. So maybe Barros is one of her surnames. I don't know though. Maybe it's just sloppy research done by the website.

I think she looks a lot older than 14. I would have never guessed her to be so young. But nevertheless she's quite pretty.

I don't like her runway stuff but editorials and campaigns seem to be her niche. I don't see much of Adriana in her (maybe a bit) but she'll probably grow into her own unique beauty as she gets older.

Christ! Brazil (Brasil ;)) relentlessly keeps churning out these gorgeous people! It's insane!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...