Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Just checked Bar's Twitter and it looks like Ethan Suplee will save a seat for Bar. I wonder for what type of meeting? :blink:

I don't get the content of the entire conversation?? :o

Anyone who does and could pretty please explain it to me? :Angel:

Edit: Oh never mind, I think it's about the Alcoholic Anonymous

I wondered too ... but is it really? I guess it's not since AA is anonymous. A friend's father used to go there (but he is ok now) and he gave a fake first name. In their group he said they all did this. And he recognized one guy from the everyday life and they did not interact "normally" in the AA group and did not mention the AA stuff on occasion when meeting in the everyda life.

No, I think Ethan joked he 'would save a seat for her' in reaction to the quote/joke she posted above, and Bar joked back if he'd save a seat in the AA-meeting or at a bar ;)

Trough LoveBarRefaeli":

http://zeitgeistmagazin.com/tv/6256-konkur...mit-bar-refaeli

It basically says Bar's show on ProSieben is a go, and it will sorta 'compete' with Heidi Klum's show because they are on the same channel.

It's a casting show and Peyman Amin and Oliver Gast will help Bar judge, just as they did with Heidi.

Does that twitpic mean Bar is back to shooting her movie, or is this another project?? :)

Here is a sneak peek at the Passionata autumn winter 2012 press day

ArV9m4xCMAABgoD.jpg

Wijn, thanks for clarifying her response to Ethan Suplee. We only get bits of their tweets, they must communicate outside Twitter. ;) Now, I am not sure I understand what are her plans with Germany's Next Top Model. Is she having a show of her own or will she act as a judge? It is not clear.

Thanks Adira for the photo. What type of character is the guy exactly? I don't understand what she is tweeting about him.

Thanks for the link and the scans, domino. :wave:

Now, I am not sure I understand what are her plans with Germany's Next Top Model. Is she having a show of her own or will she act as a judge? It is not clear.

It says she will get an format, and she will host/present the show.

So yes, I think she's getting her own show! :)

Although it says in the article the producers don't want to say anything about it yet.

But ProSieben is one of Germany's biggest channels, so it's a big deal!

Dominocity,

Bar isn't a VS angel and I don't think she will ever be.

Bar is does catalogue, glamour, swimwear, lingerie, editorial, luxury jewelery/time pieces, print, etc.

Bar fits in almost every modeling niche except runway esp high fashion. All the models that run the VS runway have a background in high fashion runway. I guess the exceptions would be Adriana and Ale but even they've done at least 10 high fashion shows.

To be honest I rather see Bar in thier catalogue than on the runway. I rather see her do what she's doing now.

Bar Refaeli denies Pique relation

Bar Refaeli visited Barcelona as a guest star Pronovias, which closed the parade fashion week dedicated to brides, the 'Barcelona Bridal Week. And it was there where he has denied speculations that are playing in the last few hours and say they would be maintaining a relationship with the Barcelona player.

According to Jordan Marijo account in the Catalan newspaper El Punt Avui, Refaeli reportedly confessed "not being a follower of football, let alone go after any player. Neither of Pique. "

The denial of the ex-girlfriend of actor Leonardo DiCaprio could quell rumors scattered by journalist Mariñas Jesus, who in the daily La Razon said that Pique could have started an affair with Israeli model after having fallen in love with its beauty.

For its part, unrelated to the constant rumors about a possible breakup, the couple would have been popular recently seen enjoying a night club Barcelona in Sutton.

I can believe they are indeed not dating, but I wonder if the quote of 'Not being a football-follower' is true.

Since she was at the games etc.

Or is that just the translation?