Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Sexy images of Bar with a song by Engelbert Humperdinck :)

Domino, I also think that the Roberto Cavalli dress she was wearing in Cannes for the Beaver movie premiere was one of the best she was ever seen in. It was simply made for her and her figure. ;)

barrefaelibeaverpremier.jpg

This type of dress not only has to be worn by a perfect figure but also a beautiful posture.

Wasn't she amazing!

I can't wait to see how she will be dressed this year at the 2012 Cannes Festival! :drool:

Thanks bigmax for more pictures of Bar in Kiev!

I was wondering if there was any clip from an interview with her while in Ukraine? We've seen the pictures, but I would love to hear what she had to say.

Her booty looked especially good in that Cannes dress... :yes:

Couldn't agree more... :blush:

Keep your eyes on the ball! Bar Refaeli scores an ace with her perfect figure as she hits the court for a game of tennis in nothing but her underwear

With her perfect figure and curves in all the right places, Bar Refaeli would surely prove a distraction for spectators whatever outfit she played in.

And in a new advert for her underwear line, under.me, the stunning Israeli model proves that it is a little tricky to keep your eye on the ball as she prances around the court in nothing but her briefs.

The 26-year-old ensures all eyes are on her pert derrière and smooth contours for the new stunning black and white advert.

To a song entitled Under Pressure, the model straightens her bra and pulls her white knickers into place before serving up an ace.

And Bar was surely seeking to show that her new range stays firmly in place, no matter how much bouncing around you do.

Whole article with great large stills from the video: :drool:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...-underwear.html

Thanks bigmax! :wave: Love that lively shot.

Domino, I also think that the Roberto Cavalli dress she was wearing in Cannes for the Beaver movie premiere was one of the best she was ever seen in. It was simply made for her and her figure. ;)

post-57839-0-1446027153-32422_thumb.jpg

This type of dress not only has to be worn by a perfect figure but also a beautiful posture.

post-57839-0-1446027153-35677_thumb.jpg

Wasn't she amazing!

I can't wait to see how she will be dressed this year at the 2012 Cannes Festival! :drool:

I was wondering if there was any clip from an interview with her while in Ukraine? We've seen the pictures, but I would love to hear what she had to say.

Bar must be really care about going with this kind of dresses

I am sure some people around can get heart attack when see it for real

Wasn't she amazing!

I agree. She looked so stunning in this dress. This is my second favorite gown of hers:

AmfAR Inaugural Cinema Against AIDS Rome Arrivals OTMza72Rqlwl.jpg

But she always looks amazing in dresses. Her body is perfect for them!

2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted Graydon uu88gCG3ZlWl.jpg

0209_bar_refaeli_amfar_00-435x580.jpg

0520bar-refaeli-amfar-gala_fa.jpg

She's always so elegant :heart:

Let's laugh a little bit... :p

Poll of the Day: Which Victoria's Secret Angel Should Adam Levine Date Next?

Adam Levine and Victoria's Secret Angel Anne V have called it quits after dating for two years. Now that the Maroon 5 singer is freshly single, we want to know which model he should date next.

First, yesterday's poll: Given how natural she looks riding a scooter in a bikini, it's little surprise 67 percent of you think Selena Gomez should focus more on acting than music.

But back to Adam Levine and the plethora of models he could feasibly hook up with. Having just broken up with a Victoria's Secret Angel, we don't see why he couldn't land another. Bar Refaeli, perhaps? Assuming she's not too busy playing tennis in her underwear, we don't see why she wouldn't date the guy. Or maybe he could stick with an American and go after Lily Aldridge.

If that doesn't work, there's always Erin Heatherton, who's currently dating Leonardo DiCaprio. But we all know that can't possibly last. So tell us:

http://www.zimbio.com/Poll+of+the+Day/arti...gel+Adam+Levine

Please, Bar.... no way!

On a more serious and interesting note - thanks Isa, for the article! :wave:

Piaget has launched their Piaget Rose 2012 collection, featuring model Bar Refaeli.

Pieces from the collection feature interlacing golden petals, hearts set with diamonds, brooches, sautoir necklaces, medallions, rings and cuff-watches, which all make reference to the garden.

At Piaget, the rose is the symbol of passion and is is a key theme for expressing the creativity used in Piaget watches and jewellery. Each season, the rose is

pictured in a new light. For this collection, three new interpretations of a rose have been created.

The collection includes the Piaget Rose Limelight Garden Party ring in 18ct white gold set with 158 brilliant-cut diamonds and 1 pink sapphire, the Piaget Rose ring in 18ct pink gold set with a brilliant-cut diamond and the Piaget Rose Limelight Garden Party bracelet in 18ct white gold set with 622 brilliant-cut diamonds and one central brilliant cut diamond.

http://www.retail-jeweller.com/products/ba...;contentID=3379

Thanks Dee! I also love the dresses you posted. And yes, Bar is always so elegant and classy whatever she wears. :wub:

Let's laugh a little bit... :p

Poll of the Day: Which Victoria's Secret Angel Should Adam Levine Date Next?

Adam Levine and Victoria's Secret Angel Anne V have called it quits after dating for two years. Now that the Maroon 5 singer is freshly single, we want to know which model he should date next.

First, yesterday's poll: Given how natural she looks riding a scooter in a bikini, it's little surprise 67 percent of you think Selena Gomez should focus more on acting than music.

But back to Adam Levine and the plethora of models he could feasibly hook up with. Having just broken up with a Victoria's Secret Angel, we don't see why he couldn't land another. Bar Refaeli, perhaps? Assuming she's not too busy playing tennis in her underwear, we don't see why she wouldn't date the guy. Or maybe he could stick with an American and go after Lily Aldridge.

If that doesn't work, there's always Erin Heatherton, who's currently dating Leonardo DiCaprio. But we all know that can't possibly last. So tell us:

http://www.zimbio.com/Poll+of+the+Day/arti...gel+Adam+Levine

Please, Bar.... no way!

On a more serious and interesting note - thanks Isa, for the article! :wave:

Piaget has launched their Piaget Rose 2012 collection, featuring model Bar Refaeli.

Pieces from the collection feature interlacing golden petals, hearts set with diamonds, brooches, sautoir necklaces, medallions, rings and cuff-watches, which all make reference to the garden.

At Piaget, the rose is the symbol of passion and is is a key theme for expressing the creativity used in Piaget watches and jewellery. Each season, the rose is

pictured in a new light. For this collection, three new interpretations of a rose have been created.

The collection includes the Piaget Rose Limelight Garden Party ring in 18ct white gold set with 158 brilliant-cut diamonds and 1 pink sapphire, the Piaget Rose ring in 18ct pink gold set with a brilliant-cut diamond and the Piaget Rose Limelight Garden Party bracelet in 18ct white gold set with 622 brilliant-cut diamonds and one central brilliant cut diamond.

http://www.retail-jeweller.com/products/ba...;contentID=3379

Thanks Dee! I also love the dresses you posted. And yes, Bar is always so elegant and classy whatever she wears. :wub:

Dont' care so much about Adam Levine but see Bar as VS angel and open the show in New york with the white wings is really somthing i looking forward for!

sure dresses like this are really much better than see the under.me

Oh god, Adam Levine is the biggest d-bag in the world :blink:

Naaah :p

@BarRefaeli I was looking at http://si.com where i found only u are with 'the boys' whereas rest are single in 2 piece...wts dat?

Bar Refaeli‏@BarRefaeli

@shiv_swami well, that's cause I'm one of the boys!

I still hope she will do her own shoot again next year ;)

Oh god, Adam Levine is the biggest d-bag in the world :blink:

Naaah :p

@BarRefaeli I was looking at http://si.com where i found only u are with 'the boys' whereas rest are single in 2 piece...wts dat?

Bar Refaeli‏@BarRefaeli

@shiv_swami well, that's cause I'm one of the boys!

I still hope she will do her own shoot again next year ;)

I woudn't mind if Bar had her own SI shoot next year, but I sure loved the idea of watching her share the spotlight with "the boys". It helped her reach an interesting level. :);)

Domino, no offense, but unlike you I don't think I'd like to see Bar walking with white wings or blowing kisses for VS. I much prefer watching her selling her own comfortable cotton underwear line. It reflects more her own personality. ;)