Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I'm glad to know that Bar can feel free to use Twitter to share some of her "good as well as bad" experiences. It's nice to know that, thanks to Twitter, she can comment, post photos and report some of her work updates. As a fan, I am delighted to know where she goes on vacations, where she travels to work, I like to see pictures of her with her friends, family, dogs. And it's through Twitter that I learned she supports the gay community, as she has friends who are gay. I certainly don't expect her to post anything pertaining to her personal and private life, and I respect that. So I was absolutely not shocked to read about her uncomfortable pat-down episode at the London airport. She did not mention if the search occured in front of other passengers or in a secluded area? Passengers are sometimes subjected to pat downs by TSA employees who use the front of the hands even while examining invasive body parts. If she felt embarrassed and thought it was inappropriate, she was right to complain.

When Does a Pat-Down Become Inappropriate?

A pat-down becomes inappropriate whenever the TSA's guidelines are not followed. These type of violations may constitute sexual assault. An inappropriate search might include:

■A search performed by an officer of the opposite sex

■Failing to wear gloves

■Feeling in-between a woman's breasts without her first setting off a hand-held metal detector in that area

■Feeling sensitive areas with anything except the back of the hand

■Any excessive squeezing or groping of sensitive areas

■Requiring a passenger to expose private or sensitive areas of the body

■Making comments that are meant to embarrass or belittle the passenger

■Any other touching, comment, or procedure that is inappropriate or sexual in nature

I certainly agree with you Kerri Lynn. If Bar felt uncomfortable we should take her word for it. But someyone had pointed out in another thread that if it happened she wouldve complained to officials instead of Twitter. So I blindly took this as truth. But then again how did we know this didnt happen? If anything she might have been to shock or embarrassed to point it out. I know I would. In any regards, Bar looks gorgeous in those new twitpics. Thanks!

I certainly agree with you Kerri Lynn. If Bar felt uncomfortable we should take her word for it. But someyone had pointed out in another thread that if it happened she wouldve complained to officials instead of Twitter. So I blindly took this as truth. But then again how did we know this didnt happen? If anything she might have been to shock or embarrassed to point it out. I know I would. In any regards, Bar looks gorgeous in those new twitpics. Thanks!

agree so so gorgeous!!in the twitpics :heart:

ELLE Spain May 2012

Very very good bar have more and move covers around the world!

also in Israel there is one magazine cover selling on all the supermarkets now

i hope to take photo tommorow

what about new date? :laugh: not just work all the time ! by the way Bar looks very happy and very good latlay

Twitter

NY is so sunny right now, I may stay ;)

Yes, what pose! Thanks bigmax! :wave:

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE NEW ELLE SPAIN MAY COVER!!!! :wub: :drool: I love her natural gorgeous smile. I knew there was something great coming with Bar and Matt Jones! :clap: Thanks bigmax and nefertiti! :wave: :wave:

Thanks for the news, domino! :)

Twitter

NY is so sunny right now, I may stay ;)

Yes, what pose! Thanks bigmax! :wave:

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE NEW ELLE SPAIN MAY COVER!!!! :wub: :drool: I love her natural gorgeous smile. I knew there was something great coming with Bar and Matt Jones! :clap: Thanks bigmax and nefertiti! :wave: :wave:

Thanks for the news, domino! :)

while bar is in NY who is using the cool new jeep? Mabye I can use it??? :laugh: