Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Pictures and article from yesterday of Bar coming out of the gym.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?sl=iw...tml&act=url

Thanks wijn for the latest tweets. It looks like her flight to NY was delayed.

And here is the whole article you posted the other day about this cute gossip from NOW mag. :)

The party Prince has set his sights on Leonardo DiCaprio's stunning ex

Prince Harry could have any girl in the world, but there's only one woman party-mad Harry is chasing - Leonardo DiCaprio's ex Bar Refaeli, 26.

Now can reveal the 26-year-old Prince has made several attempts to score a date with the Israeli supermodel and has even asked his royal aides to get in touch with her.

It comes just weeks after he split with lingerie model Florence Brudenell-Bruce, 25.

We told last week how the pair decided to end things after the model got angry that Harry was still texting his ex Chelsy Davy, 25.

While Harry will always have a soft spot for Chelsy, he's now hoping to hook up with Leo's ex.

Unfortunately for him, Bar's not so keen.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-new...i-for-a-date/1/

Refaeli’s dad acquitted of assault

Rafael Refaeli quarreled with a paparazzi photographer who chased his daughter.

The Kfar Saba Magistrate’s Court convicted Rafael Refaeli, model Bar Refaeli’s father, on Thursday of damaging the camera of a photographer who had chased and took photos of Bar in 2007. However, the court acquitted Refaeli of the more serious charges of assaulting and threatening the photographer. According to the indictment, freelance photographer Michael Cohen was asked by entertainment magazine Pnai Plus to photograph Bar Refaeli as she traveled to her family home in Hod Hasharon. Cohen and another photographer chased after Bar’s car on a motorcycle. During the ride, Bar called her parents and complained that the two paparazzi were following her. By the time Bar reached her parents’ home in Hod Hasharon, she was in tears.

According to the indictment, while Cohen and his colleague parked their motorcycle outside the Refaelis’ home, Bar’s father began to swear at them. Refaeli then snatched Cohen’s camera from around his neck, the indictment said, spat at him, threatened him, removed Cohen’s keys from the ignition of his motorcycle and returned inside his house.

Later, Refaeli poured water into the camera, damaging its lens. Refaeli denied almost all of the charges against him. He claimed that Bar had told her mother that she was the victim of an attack by paparazzi, and that he had subsequently turned off the motorcycle’s engine and took away Cohen’s camera, but did not damage it.

Stupid paps. :/

Kick their asses!

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=237261

Heres an article from Eonline about it.

Rafi Refaeli may want to leave the protective detail to someone else next time.

The father of Bar Refaeli was convicted in a Jerusalem court today of malicious damage for breaking a photographer's camera and doing a motorcycle some harm back in 2007—in what the defense argued was solely a case of a father protecting his daughter.

Per court records, Rafi said that Bar was on the way over to her family's Tel Aviv home when she called and fearfully told him that she was being followed by a pack of paparazzi while driving.

And the Kfar Saba Magistrates Court ruled today that taking the matter into his own hands once they all reached his house wasn't a particularly good idea.

No date has been set for sentencing yet.

Rafi's little glirl was on her own last week at the Venice Film Festival, but she didn't appear to need any assistance walking the red carpet at the Carnage premiere. She touched down in New York City today just in time for the start of Fashion Week.

http://www.eonline.com/news/who_needs_leon...6#ixzz1XOhRCAVM

Don't mess with Rafi and his daughter... :p

I forgot to thank you wijn and kat for the articles about Bar's dad with the paparazzi! :wave:

As I read, it reminded me about another incident that occured also in 2007, between photographers and Bar's father during Bar and DiCaprio's visit to the Western Wall.

"When they came out of the Western Wall tunnels, we were still outside and Rephaeli's father stood in the front and spoke to me rudely. I was standing 20-30 centimeters away from him and kept silent. When his daughter and DiCaprio went into the car, I was trying to shoot, but he grabbed my finger and twisted it, and then he punched me hard in the chest. As a result, I fell to the ground. One of the Western Wall security guards helped me to stand up and I saw that my equipment was broken," Cohen said. He and the rest of the photo journalists filed a police complaint right after the incident.

http://www.jpost.com/ArtsAndCulture/Entert...e.aspx?id=54553

I hope we'll see new pictures of Bar in NY! :)

Bar Refaeli not impressed by lovestruck Prince Harry

Lingerie model doesn't really fancy the redheaded party animal

Prince Harry broke up with Chelsy Davy in May

Prince Harry, 26, is single after splitting with lingerie model Florence Brudenell-Bruce, 25, and is chasing Leonardo DiCaprio's ex Bar Refaeli, 26.

‘Harry thinks she's beautiful,' says Bar's pal.

‘She loves that a Prince is desperate to go out with her and she's been bragging about it to her friends, but that's as far as it goes.

'Harry really isn't her type - she just doesn't find him attractive.

‘She may not have had a royal trying to date her before but she's had a lot of over-the-top stuff.

'One guy hired a skywriter to ask her out a few years ago. She turned him down, too.'

Bar's on-off five-year romance with Leonardo DiCaprio ended in May and she's just been on holiday to Italy with another rumoured boyfriend, Israeli businessman David Fisher, 35.

‘Thanks to Leo and her modelling career Bar's accustomed to being around wealthy people,' says her pal.

‘Harry's money just doesn't impress her. She's used to dating Hollywood royalty and she doesn't get starstruck that easily.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-new...0Celeblatest%29

Hey everyone:)

i'm from israel,

i just happened to read smth in your forum-and saw there were many times u needed help with hebrew..

well,my heb is good...but my eng is not a hit..

anyways,i'm here if u need anything in hebrew,just email me or let me know whenever u need..

peace and love from israel:)

p.s.

i'm sorry for my english mistakes..

i'm working on it.

Hi maccabi!!! :wave: Welcome aboard! And it is very generous of you to offer your help. It sure will be very much appreciated. :)

Thanks for the article, wijn! But like all these (I believe) invented stories, they circulate on all gossip columns! But to tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind Bar dating Harry. He seems to be a cool and nice guy! ;)