Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Especially Bar Rafaeli for Especially Escada

Israeli supermodel the 'face' for new fragrance.

Rafaeli has been photographed in advertisements for lingerie companies Passionata and Victoria's Secret, and has participated in Escada fashion shows. As the "presenter" of the perfume, she will not only be photographed but will also be the fragrance's "spokesmodel" and "ambassador" - all common terms in the cosmetics industry.

During the customary three-year period for fragrance contracts, she will also have to appear at launches and make public speeches.

... Bar Rafaeli's features are classical; she doesn't usually appear heavily made up, she is a fair-skinned, blue-eyed blonde, and she looks European in every respect. Her face is a familiar one thanks to the frequent photos at Leonardo DiCaprio's side. Her success may not depend on the brand's recovery, and the considerable exposure may lead to an even bigger contract as the "face" of a cosmetics company.

Article

http://www.haaretz.com/culture/arts-leisur...escada-1.384120

I still want more pics of the Fendi-dress :p

But this dress is cute to though :p :heart:

thumb_TEaHSZGiHHPkK5AQPjqh5K5dF.jpg thumb_qCuwQbcGQg7QyQmWwYjb2jsEf.jpg thumb_txDbnMn2An2EmEFEhrk4P0hRg.jpg thumb_XgQjLCBBJ78Rn3hfslubzR1o4.jpg thumb_QDdzmABktG9IPT16QaGkrIIHx.jpg

Bar Refaeli pulls her hair away from her eyes as she leaves the Darby restaurant in NYC’s West Village on Monday (September 12).

The 26-year-old Israeli model left the posh hotspot and headed to Avenue, a club in the Chelsea neighborhood of the Big Apple. She was spotted dancing the night away with actor Lukas Haas, Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill, and his BFF Douglas Chabbott.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/09/13/ba...arby-night-out/

Glad to hear she's still friends with Lukas :)

I still want more pics of the Fendi-dress :p

But this dress is cute to though :p :heart:

thumb_TEaHSZGiHHPkK5AQPjqh5K5dF.jpg thumb_qCuwQbcGQg7QyQmWwYjb2jsEf.jpg thumb_txDbnMn2An2EmEFEhrk4P0hRg.jpg thumb_XgQjLCBBJ78Rn3hfslubzR1o4.jpg thumb_QDdzmABktG9IPT16QaGkrIIHx.jpg

Bar Refaeli pulls her hair away from her eyes as she leaves the Darby restaurant in NYC’s West Village on Monday (September 12).

The 26-year-old Israeli model left the posh hotspot and headed to Avenue, a club in the Chelsea neighborhood of the Big Apple. She was spotted dancing the night away with actor Lukas Haas, Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill, and his BFF Douglas Chabbott.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/09/13/ba...arby-night-out/

Glad to hear she's still friends with Lukas :)

WOWWWW Bar and Lukas Hass are still friends!! that's so cool, and mature of them! :laugh:

Wonder what's going on with her ... ;) - saw her newest facebook pic which is with a man ... hm, interesting ... although I shouldn't mentiond that I think but ... erm ... pretty sure you all check it out too sometimes :)

Where do you see that pic? :Angel:

I didn't know she had a facebook!

And thanks for another very pretty Escada pic Bigmax :flower:

LOL at the screaming one :rofl:

thumb_l5a4tmTqbPZMJBv5Qrx2CKev.jpg thumb_biwlrkU9G0RKcrnF7gbPWl7p3.jpg thumb_k14WD7jXBKaZys5G0EXRH5I9U.jpg thumb_tbX7RRKlRw6cBM23svQeopzb.jpg thumb_3OGc68KNMGSktbwV14S4ulIh7.jpg thumb_QrAxz6pzv9UsX273KOCXtzs9X.jpg thumb_kQOx2nooaYwMJDzWoZn9SiweQ.jpg

PS. Doesn't she look soo good in the white-shirt ones?? :o

PS Micheal could you post the link?

Because I'm pretty sure she only has a fan-page and a private, locked facebook? :flower:

Link of what??? I dont believe that she has a facebook, only twitter. she said it herself.

and I'm agree with you, she looks just AMAZING in the last few weeks. maybe the best she's ever been! like she lost A LOT of pounds, ans she's all glowing.