Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Ya i'm excited for this year too. She's definately done quite a bit this year and its' only the third month in... in retrospect to last year. Plus there's a GQ Germany thing (spread, cover???) looking forward to that. There hasn't been much detail about that has there ( month of issue etc)??....

Yeah she's in the German GQ, in the April magazine. But it's not a cover. It's just a little picture with a text. When I've fixed my scanner I can scan that for you. :)

thanks,Barbie,for the link :wave:

and thanks,Adira,for the pics :wave:

Do not even talk about Gisele Bundchen, the last DiCaprio's girlfriend before her and with whom he was compared, shook his good humor. "I do not know. Nor do I think we're similar, we have different noses." <<< I don't like that :whistle: cuz I guess to know what she meant ... they've got so many differences and she said nose

WOW! Such great new stuff concerning Bar! Thanks guys for the links, pictures and news! :drool:

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS TO BAR for her new goal as an undergraduate degree student in psychology....this is soooooo cool!! Thanks Roxee for the news and for the link to the Open university in Israel!

"To achieve these goals, the Open University employs distance education. The university has no single central campus, or rigid schedules, making it especially well-suited to those who are preoccupied with a job, army service, or their family".

This sounds absolutely perfect for Bar! Besides, how many times have we read and heard in her interviews that Bar wants to study. She has expressed it on and on how she wants to be a mom and she wants to study. She even mentioned it her SI 2008 interview that if she wouldn't be modeling, she would be a student.

http://157.166.224.103/features/2008_swims...refaeli/qa.html

And psychology is one incredible fascinating program. Way to go Bar! ;) We knew she was beautiful, smart, articulate, talented and classy. She will now be proving her intellectual curiosity abilities!

And Roxee, thanks also for the new gorgeous Allure editorial! She looks quite sensual and beautiful in all pictures! It is a very interesting photoshoot. Just like Bar: Beautiful, sexy, sensual... but always classy, elegant with good taste.

Thanks Adira for the pictures. Very nice. The ones of her when she was 5 or 6 years old are from a movie where she played an autistic child, am I right?

Thanks Fashiondream for the Brazilian magazine interview. Quite lovely. I love her sense of humor.

Lumi, thanks in advance for the German GQ April article and pic. It is always so much appreciated to have posters sharing and translating interesting stuff for the fans! :wave:

Thanks for all the fabulous HQs, BigMax! :)

sick:I don't think she said that in a bad way, she was just using her sense of humor to answer the question (that in fact is a very silly question, as her and Gisele don't have to be compared just because of Leo) she didn't said nothing wrong, Bar and Gisele have very different noses, that's true! In my opinion they don't look similar in anything...