Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Your welcome KerriLynn :wave:

Leo is a very private man and I know it was a huge media firestorm. one of Leos bodygaurds got arrested, but besides that i'm sure he enjoyed his visit with Bar in isreal. In the ynet interview he said he had a great time and thought it was beautiful, i just don't think Leo and Bar want that to happen again :)

iernergy, I'am not inventing that Leo spent a week on Bar's parents home, I read it like more than 3 years ago on an article of the very and only reliable magazine, People! So, I'am not lying, but if you don't believe it's your problem. But the question is, I will not waste more of my time to answer your non sense comments.

Your welcome fashiondream :wave:

I agree with everybody else on here about ienergy. the stuff you post has almost nothing to do with bar :blink:

If you post on here you should probably have it to do with bar. Don't want to be mean or anything i'm just say'n

REMINDER

Please stay on topic when posting in any thread. Constructive criticism is fine, however, it is recommended not to go too far because it upsets members and causes a hostile environment to visit. Constantly coming into a thread and posting things that do nothing but provoke and cause it to go off topic is not the way to go. Go over the Bellazon Forum Rules and Coventions or contact staff if you have any questions. Let's stay on topic this time.

-Lady Fatale