Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

All the people here are happy to see Leo is coming to Israel and the paparzi want to have good photos of him

and Bar and they did not let them and this was it all about

it is as all celebs that coming to Israel also madonna or any other giving some photos and Leo did not let them take

any good one even he did not go with Bar to a resturant and gave some photos to the poeple to see him

this is why it was like this and I also hope he will come here again and enjoy like in the USA

you can see Bar is going to eat and also in shopping malls for shopping as other celebs here and around the world

this is Loe and Bar's fault not to give poeple to see that they here and good photos

I really think Leo can live here very good life for real! in Jerusalem they open now studios for movies (I also investing there)

and he can work there and fly from time to time

this is the problem people only know Israel from terror and flights and not the real life over here

and again not talking abot Bar and new contracts or new photos of modeling just some Paprazii and nothing like real work

I am sure other models in Bar's status would work much more harder

Thanks palmina and katchitup for all the lovely pictures of Bar with her man. Have to agree that the ones from the Cinema for Peace in Berlin are quite adorable and both looked so cosy and quite happy. :wub:

Palmina, I don't think the "moments" when the razzi pursuied Bar, her boyfriend and family while visiting Jerusalem ruined DiCaprio's stay in Israel. I believe they had a couple of days where they were left alone and he seemed like he enjoyed it very much. If you remember that interview I Am Eden posted here a couple of months ago. He is someone who is used to this type of situation.

http://hot.ynet.co.il/home/0,7340,L-8067-41003,00.html

Also, his visit to Israel was strickly personal. Unlike other celebrities who go there for concerts, movie promotions or whatever, Bar's man was there on a private visit. He did not have to accept to pose for photographers, at all. And when he met with President Peres, he graciously posed for a picture with him inside the President's office.

Thanks also Solange for the cute picture of Bar with her two darlings. There is one coming from the same website where we see her grandmother holding little Pucci. I have to find it.

One more thing... is the lovely blonde shopping with Bar in TelAviv on the recent pictures her friend Adi? And is the same "Adi", the sweet poster who comes from time to time here and translate for us many interesting and informative interviews and articles of Bar? Greetings!! :wave:

ienergy, you don't understand my motivations, I mean you always say you don't like Bar's work, that you don't like her relationship with Leo and now you come here and say they should go to Israel, give me a break, you still the same ironic person, you are controversial. And I don't have nothing against Israel, instead I think it's such a great place I would love to know, but unfortunatelly I don't have money for this. But you shouldn't know that when papz go out, Bar and Leo had a great time in Israel, and they go to a lot places together, he stayed on her perents house more than one week, so I have sure he enjoyed his travel in Israel with paps annoying them everywhere.

ienergy, you don't understand my motivations, I mean you always say you don't like Bar's work, that you don't like her relationship with Leo and now you come here and say they should go to Israel, give me a break, you still the same ironic person, you are controversial. And I don't have nothing against Israel, instead I think it's such a great place I would love to know, but unfortunatelly I don't have money for this. But you shouldn't know that when papz go out, Bar and Leo had a great time in Israel, and they go to a lot places together, he stayed on her perents house more than one week, so I have sure he enjoyed his travel in Israel with paps annoying them everywhere.

This is not what I say I like Bar modeling work and just saying that in the last year almost no modeling work at all

and most of the works are very simple to what Bar used to or can do this is it

about Her Relationship with Leo - I really do not care this is her bussiness but sometimes it looks more like a "media" relationship and not real once and also about his Israel visit I do not know if they were in her perents house or not

Bar is almoust every day in the newspaper here and on TV and in posters in all big malls and when Leo is coming here

people expect to see what is going on and they know it - paps are part of his life since very young age and he knows the game and play it very well as this is also part of his famous becuase of them so stop this joke that he does not like them

as this is part of his personal income and been a famous movie star around the world.

about can not efford to come to Israel - it is not so expansvie and also you can be in Bar's perents house for one week if you ask nice like Leo did and than you do not need to pay for expansvie hotel - cheap plan!

if you really intersteed I can help you do plan a tour around here

I want to see Leo and his mother here also I hope he can talk in tv talk shows and interview to the local TV here

like Bar did in few talk shows in the USA

to summrize all this what I am waiting is only for Bar to be VS angel

all the other works or contracts are for me not worth anything as want to see Bar one day on the walk on VS as the openning of their show in NY - no Fox, no others Just VS - so it will be Bar Refaeli VS angel! :wave:

I think you need to stop talking about her relationship with Leo.. She always do great things and if she wants a break of modeling this year is her problem.. We are here for support her job, not for say bad things about her o her life..

Just my opinion