Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Hi Emily!!!!

You seem really good at posting Israeli news so I'm curious do you recollect the article where bar said that when she turns 25 that she would (I'm not sure her exact words) but that she would cut back on modeling/ do something else. I can't find it and it would be good to read since things seem to be heading inthat direction. Thank you and it's ok if you have no idea what I'm talking about lol. I think it was an article originally in Hebrew and I remember reading it from bellazon so it's driving me mad that I can't find it lol.

Hi Emily!!!!

You seem really good at posting Israeli news so I'm curious do you recollect the article where bar said that when she turns 25 that she would (I'm not sure her exact words) but that she would cut back on modeling/ do something else. I can't find it and it would be good to read since things seem to be heading inthat direction. Thank you and it's ok if you have no idea what I'm talking about lol. I think it was an article originally in Hebrew and I remember reading it from bellazon so it's driving me mad that I can't find it lol.

Yes Daisy I remember, but MAKO and Ynet deleted the article already. She said that she want to do something else beside modeling and she said probably acting. We'll see what I can do. Maybe I can looking for other web but same news

Hi Emily!!!!

Yes Daisy I remember, but MAKO and Ynet deleted the article already. She said that she want to do something else beside modeling and she said probably acting. We'll see what I can do. Maybe I can looking for other web but same news

Thank you