Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

There was a big Memorial Day party yesterday in Malibu where many celebrities were spotted. I think we can see pictures of Barbra Steisand, Rob Lowe, Adrien Brody and DiCaprio.... there's a big chance, Bar was also there.

Can you please give some link??? :huh:

hmm, yeah, me too. I looked everywhere and I see stories about some Malibu party but they don't mention LEO. Plus big conjecture about Bar being there. I think she is still in Israel.

YA I don't see any mention of Leo at the party but I trust Keri Lynn found something Leo is very low key but I think if Leo was there bar probably was too. Bar is not in Israel she was spotted at a party in new York last week she could have gone back but it's been a week and a half without bar news from Israel which is rare the paps or the tabloids never go for more than a few days without something bar related when she's there. I think bar is with Leo somewhere probably thats why we are not hearing anything about them.she's probably in Los angeles i have a strong feeling.

YA I don't see any mention of Leo at the party but I trust Keri Lynn found something Leo is very low key but I think if Leo was there bar probably was too. Bar is not in Israel she was spotted at a party in new York last week she could have gone back but it's been a week and a half without bar news from Israel which is rare the paps or the tabloids never go for more than a few days without something bar related when she's there. I think bar is with Leo somewhere probably thats why we are not hearing anything about them.she's probably in Los angeles i have a strong feeling.

WOW! you just "steal" my thoughts.... lol

I am thinking exactly like you, agree with everything! :thumbsup:

25 User(s) are reading this topic (17 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

wow!

Here's another link about the party http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml

Well, I think IF Bar was really also there, there would be a mention of her. I mean, what reason would there be for her of all people there to hide? Or, is she that minor that they don't bother mentioning her ? I don't think that was the case.

That article based the sightIngs off of the paparazzi pictures. I think Kerri Lynn and fashion dream create a good point bar could have gone back to Israel recently for her birthday but again this is all speculation. We know for sure she wasn't in Israel the whole time though because of the sighting in new York. But like Kerri Lynn said only news And can let us know.

I think she's going to spend this BDay with Leo ... I just have the feeling that she will, it's her 1st BDay Officially living with him & it looks like things are getting serious, so maybe she'll be with him this year

Ya mslima anything is possible. Maybe bar is in Los Angeles maybe she was even at that party because if you notice most of the gossip sites left out leo's name from the party. Leo is way more famous than bar so if theycan forget Leo they can most definately forget to mention bar. Who knows she can be anywhere in the world. I don't care where she is I just want more pictures of her lol!!

Ya mslima anything is possible. Maybe bar is in Los Angeles maybe she was even at that party because if you notice most of the gossip sites left out leo's name from the party. Leo is way more famous than bar so if theycan forget Leo they can most definately forget to mention bar. Who knows she can be anywhere in the world. I don't care where she is I just want more pictures of her lol!!

Yeah remember the time Leo was in Miami and there were pictures of him surrounded by ladies and the gossip was he was chatting up the ladies. Then a few days later it was proven that bar was there. That's why I learned to not trust gossip because they like to spin stories into juicy gossip. Like with Leo at the maxim they were saying Leo was flirting when he could have just been talking and being friendly. People magazine had a sighting of that same party and they just said he was drinking and relaxing with friends. People magazine is the most reliable for sure. That's why I can't trust everything with these sightings....

And this loooks like bar will spend her birthday in Los Angeles after all you were right misslima!! :wave:

Hahahahaha i kneeeew it! If she doesn't spend her birthday with him in going to be very surprised! ... I had the feeling, these two are getting serious (we never had so many pictures/info in such a little time!) & it's obvious to me that she wants to be with her man in that spcial day

And this loooks like bar will spend her birthday in Los Angeles after all you were right misslima!! :wave:

Hahahahaha i kneeeew it! If she doesn't spend her birthday with him in going to be very surprised! ... I had the feeling, these two are getting serious (we never had so many pictures/info in such a little time!) & it's obvious to me that she wants to be with her man in that spcial day

i agree they are definately more serious they make a cute couple :wub: