Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar is doing' Passionata, she did Hurley, she got SI 2009 Cover, she's doin' Garnier, she did the LV show, she did some VS, she's getting covers ... She's not hiding after Leonardo, she doesn't even go w/him to events!

Does anybody in the world cares about the damn army service? NO NO NO NO ... Stop w/that, maybe two or three stoopid israeli brands fired her, but who cares?! She's doin' great in the USA & Europe ... God im sick of the stupid army thing!

& im sorry but if everyone in Israel is sooo mad at hers they're just a bunch of idiiiots 'cuz Kerri Lynn said: Paparazzis still goin' after her, she keeps doin' FOX, she does sells magazines & newspapers ... Why would they give so many attention to the most-hated girl in the country? PLEASEE!

Stop the stupid army theme ... Nobody cares about it, not even in Israel >.<

I am from Israel. and even if a lot of people here hate Bar, shes still one of the biggest celebrities in Israel!!!! everyone are talking about her, and looking at every step she take. shes the biggest thing here! and I can tell you that even when I'm myself doing my Army service right now and she didnt did, I'm still proud in the honour that shes giving to our country, and I know that most of the people in Israel too.

Well, it looks like her fans are taking over her thread :nicole: :laugh: .
Yeah, if you post the same shit 5 times after eachother :gocho:

:evil:

:persuazn: !!!

I posted it ONCE :ermm: . That's a double post or in this case 7 :ninja: an error where multiple duplicates of the same post occur....Sorry about that guys :flower: .