Yoni_Tobaly_0002.jpg_hh.jpg

Yoni_Tobaly_0003_resize.jpg_wa.jpg

Yoni_Tobaly_0001.jpg_wa.jpg

In Frankfurt:

2_wa.jpg

1_wa.jpg

3_Wa.jpg

probbly not so easy to fly and looks soooo good on each event

and fun for Bar to have the supporting family to travel and look for her and her carrier

I can also pick bar from the airport when arriving to Israel :laugh:

We have holiday for 3 weeks in Israel passover probbly bar is here to be with her family

There is big article in one of the daily newspapers here with bar and it is during the photos of the Gem

and also on the cover very big article and also her mother talking about her

Is Bar still in Israel? and someone knows if she's gonna have more jobs for now or not? just curious...

yes, shes still in Israel (she spend the weekend here)! I think that shes going to celebrate Pesah's eve here with her family, its tomorrow!

Is Bar still in Israel? and someone knows if she's gonna have more jobs for now or not? just curious...

yes, shes still in Israel (she spend the weekend here)! I think that shes going to celebrate Pesah's eve here with her family, its tomorrow!

Thanks!!

I hope too!

and... http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/100115-b...-israel-fo.aspx bar had already being married??? or i didn't get it?

bar married a family friend and then quietly divorced him to avoid having to serve in the armed forces. it's not uncommon, but she's been singled out thanks to how popular she is.

I totally do not agree

Most girls do not do that and serve the army

to say the word it's not uncommon is totally not the reallty. mabye it is 1% from all girls that not serve the army or even less.

Many people do not like bar in Israel because of not serving the Isareli army and looking on esti ginzborg as also top model but serving the army.

Bar in general do what her mother tell her to do and I am sure 18 years girl do not want to get merried alone to someobdy she hardly even knows.

I also think that today Bar is hidding after Dicaprio and in the newspapers today this is what they are focus on and totally not on any intersting work or big company work that Bar did latly just what about Dicaprio, what about their wedding and so on. Also they not publishing any new works and most companies just leave Bar and her mother.

like harly, accossirse and so on or it is ending in the court.

Pleae do not delete or block this post as I hope people will write what they think

The example I am looking on is Heidi Klum (my favorite model) there are companies she is working with for many years and not just one and stop one year and stop.

Lets face it after the dating with Dicaprio Bar will can always go to any newspaper and talk about this but this is not modeling. in every place they just talk about this.

One more

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/03/bar...k_together.html

OK, now I am getting really tired of all this bigotry regarding Bar and her not doing her army service. If people in Israel were so angry after her, paparazzi would not be so interested in taking her pictures everywhere she goes. And magazines would not put her on their front pages if they wouldn't care. Reporters wouldn't want to have interviews with her.... C'mon! The girl is famous, she is getting attention because of her love life? Hello? Could it be because she happens to date one of the most famous actors on the planet...

I am sorry, but we do learn when Bar is attached to a new fashion campaign. Passionata attracted a lot of attention. Her career is certainly not over.

Bar is doing' Passionata, she did Hurley, she got SI 2009 Cover, she's doin' Garnier, she did the LV show, she did some VS, she's getting covers ... She's not hiding after Leonardo, she doesn't even go w/him to events!

Does anybody in the world cares about the damn army service? NO NO NO NO ... Stop w/that, maybe two or three stoopid israeli brands fired her, but who cares?! She's doin' great in the USA & Europe ... God im sick of the stupid army thing!

& im sorry but if everyone in Israel is sooo mad at hers they're just a bunch of idiiiots 'cuz Kerri Lynn said: Paparazzis still goin' after her, she keeps doin' FOX, she does sells magazines & newspapers ... Why would they give so many attention to the most-hated girl in the country? PLEASEE!

Stop the stupid army theme ... Nobody cares about it, not even in Israel >.<

yes, please stop ragging on Bar. If you don't like what she is wearing, what she is doing, how she looks, you are not a fan and so why bother coming here??? Go AWAY! You can slam her on other message boards that attract people who do nothing but hate on people who have accomplished something, are more beautiful than they are and are more famous = go to those places on the internet and discuss your hate and criticisms with people who think like you.

Who cares if Bar is not always working and desires to spend time with her family or go on vacation with her boyfriend? It's HER LIFE! Who cares if she is dating a famous actor? It seems to me some VERY famous supermodels only date other famous people, bar is not alone in this.

Who cares if Bar didn't serve in the army? How many women out there in the world have to serve in the military? Just because she was born where she was, that means she has to ? If her mother is right and I think she is, many daughters of politicians and famous people also do not serve in the military, yet they are not persecuted like Bar.

And yet, whenever Bar is in Israel she appears on popular shows and seems very well-liked and her posters and ads are on the radio, TV, and shop windows. It doesn't seem that there is any effect of people who want to punish her and ban her from getting work in Israel.

So she got married and then divorced to avoid the military. That was her choice. Get over it.