Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Imafan said

i just noticed...the boy that was with bar in the airport is also the same boy who was with leo when he watched the lakers game. he is dressed the same way as he was at the game with Leo.

Wow, good eye Imafan. It does look like the same kid.So probably Leo drove Bar to the airport (LAX) but didn't want his pic taken so just the kid helped Bar with her luggage. The kid btw who is like 14-15 is the son of one of Leo's best friends ,who's in a band called Blackcowboy.....aaaaand Giz B.appeared in a music video with that group, like last year....

Thanks for the pics from Israel....she looks really beautiful.....SparkleyAdi, you are so mysterious,hahhhhhaaaaaa

717445-5.jpg

717443-5.jpg

717451-5.jpg

717440-5.jpg

717439-5.jpg

717437-5.jpg

717436-5.jpg

717435-5.jpg

Sorry but I do not undestand that - why Bar is not dressed up properly and looks nice with nice cloths and not hiding

in the airport

she is only making joke of herself as all people know her and I also think it is good for her as a famous people

to talk to "simple" people on the street or on the airport that will know her

when famous people are far away from the public the people really hate it

Bar is flying all over so she can buy nice cloths and dressed up also she can be a bussiness model like few fashion models here

two of famous models has a make up schools shops - shirly gafni and ravit assaf and also like heidi klum

which has many products on her name

I totally would like to see Bar in nice aramai jeans and chanel t-shirt than this photos

Sorry but I do not undestand that - why Bar is not dressed up properly and looks nice with nice cloths and not hiding

in the airport

she is only making joke of herself as all people know her and I also think it is good for her as a famous people

to talk to "simple" people on the street or on the airport that will know her

when famous people are far away from the public the people really hate it

Bar is flying all over so she can buy nice cloths and dressed up also she can be a bussiness model like few fashion models here

two of famous models has a make up schools shops - shirly gafni and ravit assaf and also like heidi klum

which has many products on her name

I totally would like to see Bar in nice aramai jeans and chanel t-shirt than this photos

It's people like you that put them under so much pressure to be looking sensational all the time. Let her wear what she wants without judging her and being so pedantic. Just because she is a model doesn't mean she has to be on top form day in day out. Sometimes a Hoddie is the best thing to wear. Imo it's clothes like these that excentuate the real beauty in models. Because they still look so desirable. So just let her be. <_<

Thanks a lot, sparkleyadi for the translation. It is very appreciated. And I always like how Bar manages to answer these tricky questions... :whistle: If she wants to be left alone, she needs to remain discreet or to deny these things. Always. Until we see her wearing maternity clothes, eventually. :laugh:

Thanks also for the new pictures from VIM and her at the airport. She looks quite annoyed and tired. Was she leaving for Paris or for the US? When is her Passionata campaign supposed to take place?

Thanks ienergy for the links to the interview. It looks quite interesting but unless we are fluent in Hebrew, we have no clue what she is talking about. Can someone (SparkleyAdi or ienergy..) give us a little idea what she is saying to the reporter?

Thanks in advance.

Leonardo DiCaprio's Girlfriend Says They're Not Engaged

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b169810_le...riend_says.html

You can stop checking your mailbox for a wedding invite from Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli.

They aren't getting married. Yet.

Our E! Israel colleague Ori Ziv asked the Sports Illustrated model about the ring she's been sporting. The interview is in Hebrew, but we've got the translation.

When asked if the ring was an engagement token from the Shutter Island star, Refaeli says it's from a friend.

Uh huh. But was there a proposal?

"No, there wasn't," she confirms. "Let me explain: These rings—which are beautiful and made by a friend of mine—won't fit any other finger except this one."

So all this engagement talk is just some crazy story? (We paraphrase.)

"Yeah, what can I do? I'm 24 and there's still time. I'm in no hurry. I'm happy with where I am," she says.

And then she flashes a huge smile, which needs no translation.

Bar's back in LA:
JustJared

Spotted: Leo DiCaprio and gf Bar Refaeli shopping at Armani Exchange this afternoon in LA. They look so cute together! 20 minutes ago via Seesmic Retweeted by you and 2 others

Yup, and here are seven UNTAGGED HQ photos of Bar being all shy and coy outside the A|X store.

d8bfd970865572.gif 5c0e5170865633.gif dfc8b770865659.gif a7a7c470865669.gif

th_6d34bd70865680.gif/monthly_03_2010/post-18518-0-1446054171-9721_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3014740" alt="post-18518-0-1446054171-9721_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150"> post-18518-0-1446054172-15087_thumb.jpg

Why so inconspicuous, little missy?

CREDIT: Insight News & Ramey Pix

:laugh: