Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks doutzen!

Anybody can translate this?

"En una entrevista para Harper's Bazaar, la modelo israelí Bar Refaeli, novia de Leonardo DiCaprio, confirmó que no se han comprometido"

In an interview with Harper's Bazaar, the Israeli model Bar Refaeli, girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, confirmed that there is no commitment

http://translate.google.com/#es|en|En%20un...%20comprometido

I think they have a mistake as it should be confirmed that there is commitment

Thanks guys for the new pictures of Bar at the airport. She always looks sooooo good no matter what she wears!

SparkleyAdi!!! It's good to see you... :wave: Thanks for the great link to Bar's interview. Could you please, let us know what were the questions directed to Bar? And what did she answer. With all the pictures showing of her with DiCaprio, I'm sure they were concerning an eventual engagement of eventual pregnancy...

Thanks in advance. I know you've always shared with us great interviews that you've translated and it was really appreciated.

Mariush, thanks for all the pics! She looks extremely happy! :)

Thanks doutzen!

Anybody can translate this?

"En una entrevista para Harper's Bazaar, la modelo israelí Bar Refaeli, novia de Leonardo DiCaprio, confirmó que no se han comprometido"

In an interview with Harper's Bazaar, the Israeli model Bar Refaeli, girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, confirmed that there is no commitment

http://translate.google.com/#es|en|En%20un...%20comprometido

I think they have a mistake as it should be confirmed that there is commitment

i believe they're saying that she confirmed that there is no engagement. but i could be mistaken.

http://celebs.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=703325

one more video

in both of them Bar said that she have this ring for long time and it is allow to put the ring on the hand

in the first video she asked her about her flights and if she is going to wear white this summer and bar said yes

but not for her own wedding

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3607/1648967...1&mid=85987

ienergy, I forgot to thank you for the FOX link. Lots of nice clothes and Bar looks stunning in all the pictures! :)

OK, now Bar (smiling from ear to ear) needed to deny the rumors about an engagement. Of course, she was ready to answer this question as all gossip columnists reported about the ring and the sightings of her with DiCaprio everywhere...

...have you noticed that when celebrities are questioned on their "rings" or "engagements", they always deny. Remember Jennifer Aniston at the time she was planning to marry Brad Pitt? Remember Tom Brady's folks when they were asked about their son's engagement to Gisele Bundchen? They totally denied it...LOL!!!

anyway, if Bar wants to keep her personal life private, I sure can respect that. If she isn't planning to wed, I sure respect that as well. As long as I see her with that splendid smile and looking healthy, that's all that counts!!! ;)

Thanks guys for the new pictures of Bar at the airport. She always looks sooooo good no matter what she wears!

SparkleyAdi!!! It's good to see you... :wave: Thanks for the great link to Bar's interview. Could you please, let us know what were the questions directed to Bar? And what did she answer. With all the pictures showing of her with DiCaprio, I'm sure they were concerning an eventual engagement of eventual pregnancy...

Thanks in advance. I know you've always shared with us great interviews that you've translated and it was really appreciated.

Mariush, thanks for all the pics! She looks extremely happy! :)

So they're basically asking her about where she's been in the last month:

LA, NYC, Mexico, Berlin, Paris, Rome, Vegas.

She's been asked about pregnancy, and Bar says the she would really like babies but this is not the time. She's talking about the ring and says that marriage is not something that she's looking forward to or dreams about.

She said she laughed about the rumors and that she fooled her girlfriends that it's true.