Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

What did everyone think of Ironic Iconic America? I loved the show, I thought it was very interesting. I thought that it actually could've been a little longer... it felt a little squished into just one hour. As much as I love Bar and thought she was adorable and funny, I got the sense that either she didn't really like Rives, or she was just a little unimpressed by him/the things he taught her. Not that he really showed her anything too out of this world amazing, but she definitely responded more to the fun things than to the history. But overall it was a great special, I thought.

I didn't watch "Ironic Iconic America" because I'm from Brazil :(

I want to thank all of our wonderful posters who have brought all these recent beautiful pictures, links, articles of Bar! :drool: She is so gorgeous. These pics of her at the Hilfiger party are among the nicest I have seen of her on a red carpet. She is so poised, classy, elegant and feminine.

And her interviews on TV were lovely, they reflected her sweet personality. So many nice and flattering words from Tommy Hilfiger...WOW!

I can't believe I missed the show.... :cry: I totally forgot about it and just realized it later!!!! I wish they will air it again.

Thanks rainyday for the shopping pictures. She looks adorable.

As I was looking for news of Bar on Google, most of the gossips are mentioning how his boyfriend changed his mind on marriage and children..... I am sorry, but I don't feel like Bar is the one he is referring to when he revealed this. Do you know many guys out there who wouldn't want to have Bar next to him on a red carpet, feel proud and happy to have such a lovely girlfriend at his arm??? I don't! I don't buy anymore this "private aspect or love life"... Please!!! I hope Bar will find someone soon who is going to openly appreciate her and won't ask her to hide in the backseat of a car in the presence of photographers.

I won't discuss this topic any longer, but I hope Bar will open her eyes and find in a near future a solid, mature man who is going to deserve her! :(

I want to thank all of our wonderful posters who have brought all these recent beautiful pictures, links, articles of Bar! :drool: She is so gorgeous. These pics of her at the Hilfiger party are among the nicest I have seen of her on a red carpet. She is so poised, classy, elegant and feminine.

And her interviews on TV were lovely, they reflected her sweet personality. So many nice and flattering words from Tommy Hilfiger...WOW!

I can't believe I missed the show.... :cry: I totally forgot about it and just realized it later!!!! I wish they will air it again.

Thanks rainyday for the shopping pictures. She looks adorable.

As I was looking for news of Bar on Google, most of the gossips are mentioning how his boyfriend changed his mind on marriage and children..... I am sorry, but I don't feel like Bar is the one he is referring to when he revealed this. Do you know many guys out there who wouldn't want to have Bar next to him on a red carpet, feel proud and happy to have such a lovely girlfriend at his arm??? I don't! I don't buy anymore this "private aspect or love life"... Please!!! I hope Bar will find someone soon who is going to openly appreciate her and won't ask her to hide in the backseat of a car in the presence of photographers.

I won't discuss this topic any longer, but I hope Bar will open her eyes and find in a near future a solid, mature man who is going to deserve her! :(

I disagree with you KerriLynn about Leo not being a "mature and solid" person. Don't believe the gossip pages or how they twist his words. He said on "LIVE" videotaped interview last night at his movie premiere, that he totally believes in the concept of marriage and wants to be married one day and have a family. He said in PARADE in Sundays paper that yes, when he was young and immature he said some things about not believing in marriage or not believing in love, but that is not what he thinks or believes now. He also said in another interview - FOX news - that he believes in marriage but for him, when he marries, it will be forever, he doesn't want a divorce. That is being mature and solid IMO, instead of getting married just cause you're over 30 and everyone thinks you should be married by then and havin kids. He is still waiting for the person he wants to spend his life with and have his kids. Two other actors I respect, Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, didn't get married (or in Johnny's case, commtted to) to a woman and had kids until they were past 40. In the meantime, if he has fun and loving with someone like Bar, there is nothing wrong with that. I don't think he is deceiving her because I don't think Bar wants to get married now or have kids now either. And if he wants to stay private as he has always said and not bring his private life onto the red carpet, that is his right and I respect him totally for that. He knows he doesn't have to have a love interest by his side at premieres unless he has been with someone (like Gisele at the time) for a long time, or photographed at his side constantly just to prove to the world something.HE has hidden his face from paparzzies forever, when he is alone or with someone and it doesnt mean he is ashamed of Bar if he hides or has her hide when they encounter paparazzi - that is one of those things about him, he hates paparrazi. One thing I feel for sure is that he is a person of principles and he doesn't change them to please other people or to have people think more positively about him. French, you ar ehilarious - now that you think they have split, you wish for Bar to have a solid and mature man that she deserves - after you said all these nasty things to her, now you are concerned for her ...please! Stop it with the nonsense, no one believes you when you say things like that. BE honest, you dislike Bar because she dated Leo; that is the only reason and now that you think they are over, she is wonderful. LOL LOL.

That's all I will say about LEO/BAR now cause we should ALL focus mainly on her as a model/actress/being involved in many charities!

Thanks for the cool casual pics, LYE. She looks great even in regular clothes and w/o makeup - and her figure is to DIE for.

I agree with you 100% Solange. And I'm utterly disappointed in the societal judgment on this board that implies anyone is owed a marriage or they're somehow defective if they decide to never enter into such a legal contract. Can't they just be left alone?

in a interview bar says she would like be a young mother and maried

(i say " Bar to have a solid and mature man that she deserves " Just to resume the words of KerriLynn, I think that bar is not made for Leo, and that they do not like each other )