Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

french, honey, say you are right that Leo ALWAYS looks unhappy when he is with Bar. Answer me this : then why oh why is he still with her? He doesn't have to be with anyone he is unhappy with. There are literally millions of beautiful women who he could pick. Yet he picks Bar. Someone you say makes him unhappy. Does that make any SENSE whatsoever????

I am really looking forward to seeing Bar on BRAVO tomorrow. I saw an interview on CNN today with her, Hilfiger and her cohost - she looked gorgeous, and Tommy Hilfiger said he chose her to be on the special because she was beautiful AND intelligent.

Also Leo have not been in Israel for long time

If leo does not want to date bar I would not mind :laugh:

Althought I am not a famous holywood movie star (my privuse work was pizza delivery)

Now for real ;-)

We have posters and calanders

Option 1

http://sites.google.com/site/refaelishop/Home/option1

Option 2

http://sites.google.com/site/refaelishop/Home/option2

Send us your ideas and photos you like and you have a full color Bar calander/Poster today!

October 02, 2008

Bar Refaeli on 'Ironic Iconic America'

Few things seem more iconically American than a good old fashioned road trip, and not many designers are as quintessentially American as Tommy Hilfiger -- so the pairing of the two makes sense when you think about it. Enter Ironic Iconic America, Hilfiger's new film that takes viewers across the country to check out some of its most notable sights. Along for the ride is model Bar Refaeli (who, if you read the celebrity gossip mags, you may also recognize as Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend) and poet and "observationalist" Rives, who fills Refaeli in on all the fun facts about the places they visit. Kathy talked to Refaeli earlier this week, so click on read more below to find out about her favorite part of the trip, and tune into Bravo tomorrow at 8 p.m. to see the whole film.

Kathy Rowings: Had you been on a road trip before this one?

Bar Refaeli: I've done road trips, but this one was different. I've done them in Israel, and with my friends in California, but it was always like, you look to the sides and it's like "Oh, that's pretty, this is pretty" but it was never realy about learning, never about history or visiting important monuments and sites.

KR: What was the most fun thing you did?

BR: One of them was getting ready for the prom, because it was really one of my dreams as a kid, watching all the teen movies and seeing them getting ready and it was such a big part of the American lifestyle for teenagers and I always wanted to experience it. So it was a little like one of my dreams coming true -- I felt like a young little girl from Israel who's living the American life.

KR: But you get to dress up for modeling all the time, right? This was even more fun than that?

BR: You know when you're like 15 or 16 and you watch all these movies like Clueless, all these movies that I used to love, they always had proms in them and we never had that kind of thing in Israel. So at that age I really wanted a reason to dress up. Now I do all the time, but at that age it was great.

KR: How much input did you have in where you visited?

BR: They really just told me where we were going, because Rives had so many ideas about where he wanted to go. He asked me about a few places, but even the ones I said I wasn't interested in they kept, because I think it made it more real, to see my real enthusiasm -- for better or worse sometimes I was happy to go places and sometimes I wasn't.

KR: What weren't you so excited about?

BR: My least favorite was probably the buffaloes in Catalina Island. It was just really hot and desert-y and stinky and he just showed me a lot of buffaloes. I complained a lot and was like "Rives, why are you taking me here? We came from Venice, beautiful beach-y town to buffaloes who are basically standing in their own not-great things."

http://blogs.usaweekend.com/whos_news/2008...refaeli-on.html

'Ironic Iconic America' book becomes Bravo special

Friday, October 03, 2008

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Bar Refaeli has a sweet spot for destinations that feed her sugar habit: The Israeli model picked the Necco candy factory near Boston and New York's Serendipity restaurant -- home of the frozen hot chocolate -- as two of her favorite places on a long, winding road trip of the U.S.

Refaeli's trip, taken with poet Rives (of HBO's "Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry"), was documented for the Bravo TV special "Ironic Iconic America," debuting Oct. 3. Their road map was inspired by the coffee-table book "Iconic America: A Roller Coaster Ride Through The Eye-Popping Panorama of American Pop Culture," a collaboration between fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger and art director George Lois published by Universe last year.

Refaeli, 23, has the young, wide eyes to experience places and things that Americans might be more blase about. Sites on their tour include the American Museum of Natural History in New York, cheesesteak places in Philadelphia and the architectural case-study home known as the Eames House in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

The first time the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model visited the U.S. was when she was 16 for a family vacation. Now she splits her time between Israel and Los Angeles, a place she has come to love. "From the first time I landed there, I fell in love with it. It reminds me of Israel in many ways so of course my impression is good. I didn't know much about it growing up -- just seeing Beverly Hills and the SOPENrich' lifestyle on TV. Then I started going there and I saw all these amazing places and things you could do there."

She described her favorite spots in "Iconic America" in an e-mail to the AP:

• The Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas. On the show, Refaeli is part of a staged "quickie wedding."

"I have been to Vegas many times but never seen that side of it. Growing up hearing about it, I thought it is all about gambling and partying, but then we drove by the strip and looked at everything from outside, it is pretty amazing to see this city full of light and people."

• Serendipity in Manhattan. Refaeli says she was surprised she hadn't heard of this restaurant before since it's sort of an oasis for shoppers on the Upper East Side.

"The beat in NY is very fast and there is always not enough time to see everything, but then Rives took me to this cute little place, where the vibe is so calm and peaceful. There are a lot of amazing desserts and good food. Sweet place."

• The Necco factory in Revere, Mass. The conversation-heart candies were her favorite.

"It was pretty exciting seeing where and how they make those little candies that we all know. I didn't think it takes so much to make them but I learned they make the candies all year long but they are sold in stores only in the months around V-day."

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08277/916258-37.stm

Thursday October 2, 11:18 AM

Some girls have all the luck

The secret behind supermodel Bar Refaeli's amazing figure has been revealed - slap-up meals of Philly cheese steaks and ice cream drinks.

Designer Tommy Hilfiger told how the on-off girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio loves her food as they appeared together on American TV.

He described how Bar got stuck into all the grub on offer while they were making 'Ironic Iconic America', their new TV series exploring American culture.

The fashion king said: "She eats everything - from Philly cheese steaks to a $1,000 ice cream soda from Serendipity in New York."

And Israeli beauty Bar admitted she doesn't have expensive tastes when it comes to food and drink as she added: "The one that costs $2 (USD) is the best."

Hilfiger paid a glowing tribute to Bar on 'Good Day LA', saluting her as a true supermodel.

He said: "There are supermodels and there are supermodels.

"I've worked with supermodels for over 25 years.

"She has a brain. She is very cool. She is very curious.

"She is down-to-earth. She is real.

"She is not stuck-up. She is not full of herself.

"She is not only interested in posing. She is interested in life."

http://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/081001/6/8cdh.html

I am really looking forward to seeing Bar on BRAVO tomorrow. I saw an interview on CNN today with her, Hilfiger and her cohost - she looked gorgeous, and Tommy Hilfiger said he chose her to be on the special because she was beautiful AND intelligent.

LYE -- Where was the interview!!??? Is it on youtube yet?? I'd love to see that!! And he is right, she is both. AND funny!