Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

September 22, 2008

Bar Refaeli Talks About First Film Role

Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli isn't just another pretty face – Aside from strolling the catwalks in some of fashion's most prestigious shows, Bar told OK! at the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood party that she'll be appearing in a fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger's new show on Bravo, and appearing in the movie Session.

"It's awesome, I'm very excited," she told OK! of the flick. But Bar's on-off boyfriend, Oscar-nominated actor Leonardo DiCaprio, needn't worry about any competition from his camera-friendly gal pal. "I'm just trying to taste everything if I can; if I get the opportunity. I'm still modeling.

"

Even though she's so busy these days, Bar says she still finds time for everything else outside of her professional life. And while she's not talking about her hunky beau, she does give a few hints as to what she's looking for in a man.

"Someone that can make me laugh," she reveals to OK! "They have to have a sense of humor, they have to be romantic at times, [and] they have to be a family person."

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/9179

Bar Refaeli is Session Stoked

Mon, 22 September 2008 at 5:32 pm

fb4e1f13936507.gif

Bar Refaeli catches a departing flight out of LAX airport in Los Angeles on Sunday.

The 23-year-old Israeli model will be appearing in a new movie next called Session. According to IMDB, it’s a psychological suspense drama-thriller where a psychologist becomes obsessed with one of his patients. The lines between dreams and reality blend.

At the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party last week, Bar told OK! how happy she is to be acting.

“It’s awesome, I’m very excited,” she said of the flick. “I’m just trying to taste everything if I can; if I get the opportunity. I’m still modeling.

”

Bar wouldn’t reveal if she’s still dating Leonardo DiCaprio or not but shared what she looks for in a man: “Someone that can make me laugh. They have to have a sense of humor, they have to be romantic at times, [and] they have to be a family person.”

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/09/22/ba...-session-movie/

Bar Rafaeli and Leonardo DiCaprio were spotted leaving Villa last night, and though the camera shy star hid his face, he did end up showing us a bit of skin. Perhaps he should take notes from Lindsay and keep a blanket in the car? It worked for her!

There were reports earlier this week that the on-again/off-again couple had broken things off for good, but it looks like the two are back on. An X17 source inside the club told us, "Leo and Bar showed up together pretty late in the evening and they had a blast. They stayed until after 2am. They were drinking cocktails and dancing to the hip hop tunes. They looked very happily in love.”

Hmmm, doesn't sound like a breakup to us!

http://x17online.com/celebrities/leonardo_...ve-09192008.php

:wave:

Thanks Snoopy for the Fox commercial. It's sexy without being vulgar. Bar looks great and the guy with her is hot. He's name is Noam and he was a contestant on the Israeli version of survivor. Thanks Lye for the pics of Bar at LAX. It's sad to see Bar leave L.A. and her man. I wonder where Bar went. It's probably to a modeling assignment or to the Milan Fashion week. The Italian designer Cavalli is a friend of Bar's and she's modeled for him several times. I would love to see Bar in one of his newly designed gowns! I'm hoping we'll see pics of Bar soon wherever she is. I do think Bar will be back in L.A. soon because she wouldn't want to be away from her man for too long.

Hi Lye, can you please post the pics from the Israel event? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!