Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

hellllooo, I am a Leo fan BUT this is NOT a Leo fan board so why are you posting a message strictly about Leo and his movie? Not appropriate at all!

Quote " Bar said she wants to be a young mother and have babies"...yeah sure, I know, I think almost every young model must say that, just like a lot of young models say they don't think they are really that attractive, that they love to eat, that beauty is skin deep, inner beauty is more important, etc etc. all these things, cliches, so Bar saying that doesn't mean she intends/wants to get married now and have babies, no way, Jose. She was asked during BRAVO interviews what she saw in her future, acting, marriage? and she said, no she wants to continue modeling.

hellllooo, I am a Leo fan BUT this is NOT a Leo fan board so why are you posting a message strictly about Leo and his movie? Not appropriate at all!

Bar said she wants to be a young mother and have babies...yeah I know, I think almost every young model must say that. Hey, I recall Gisele Bundchen saying that for years and now she's 28 and so far no marriage and no babies (though I predict she will have both and she'll be a mom by 29 or 30, she not really a "young" mother (not saying 29 or 30 is old but you know what I mean) so Bar saying that doesn't mean she intends/wants to get married now and have babies, no way, Jose.

it don't matter if they are together or not - this place is not meant to post news or links about Leo that has nothing to do with Bar which was what you posted. If people are interested in Leo, there are fans boards for him they can go to and discuss him with other Leo fans. :yes: :yes: I'm a Leo fan so I know. I'm not tryin to be the boss of you but the board moderators will tell you the same thing like they posted here before - don't post Leo topics here.

Thanks for the BRAVO link tho

NUP_131891_0003.jpg