Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

About leo and that the sperate - she does not want to replay

Bar said that she lives her life and not other people's life and that she does not like to open her persnal life to other people

and do not like to get interviewed becasue each one is looking to know something that the other people do not know

if she said that , i think they break up

Bar said that she lives her life and not other people's life and that she does not like to open her persnal life to other people

and do not like to get interviewed becasue each one is looking to know something that the other people do not know

I found this part of what you wrote difficult to understand... did she answer the questions or just say she didn't want to answer them?

I found this part of what you wrote difficult to understand... did she answer the questions or just say she didn't want to answer them?

solange, thanks for the lovely clip from Extra Tv. She is so natural, fresh and always beautiful!!! This little video is a real treat. Thanks also for the link to Popsugar, refaelishop. We sure don't get tired of looking at these recent pictures of her on that red carpet.

It looks like I was misunderstood with my latest post. I won't elaborate about my feelings with Bar deserving a man who is proud and happy to be with her, but I respect all the other TRUE FANS's comments here. Bar looks very happy and glowing... so her life must be very good, and I agree she does not have to discuss her private life! The body language does it job by itself. ;)

Thanks Lye and Ironman for the beautiful pictures and a big thank you to refaelishop for the recent interview!!! Translating it for us is very appreciated. I am glad that she wants to talk again with the journalists from Israel since a couple of them made a very bad press on her. Bar is very busy with her career and I like that she spends as much time as she can for worthy causes. That's sweet! But one thing is sure, she has NEVER, NEVER discussed her relationship with DiCaprio. In any interview!!! Every time she is asked to answer something that has to do with her private love life, she always says I don't discuss my private life, it belongs to me. Period. Lye, the cover of the magazine is very nice!!! Thanks for sharing.

solange, thanks for the lovely clip from Extra Tv. She is so natural, fresh and always beautiful!!! This little video is a real treat. Thanks also for the link to Popsugar, refaelishop. We sure don't get tired of looking at these recent pictures of her on that red carpet.

It looks like I was misunderstood with my latest post. I won't elaborate about my feelings with Bar deserving a man who is proud and happy to be with her, but I respect all the other TRUE FANS's comments here. Bar looks very happy and glowing... so her life must be very good, and I agree she does not have to discuss her private life! The body language does it job by itself. ;)

Thanks Lye and Ironman for the beautiful pictures and a big thank you to refaelishop for the recent interview!!! Translating it for us is very appreciated. I am glad that she wants to talk again with the journalists from Israel since a couple of them made a very bad press on her. Bar is very busy with her career and I like that she spends as much time as she can for worthy causes. That's sweet! But one thing is sure, she has NEVER, NEVER discussed her relationship with DiCaprio. In any interview!!! Every time she is asked to answer something that has to do with her private love life, she always says I don't discuss my private life, it belongs to me. Period. Lye, the cover of the magazine is very nice!!! Thanks for sharing.

Lye, thanks for the article. I like this picture of her, she looks very nice!

As this recent Israeli interview mentioned, Bar seems to be working again with the future SI's Swimsuit Issue! I wonder where she will be goig for the photoshoot, this time.

Well, we certainly don't need to read here, disgraceful sightings of DiCaprio. Frankly, the last thing I need to know is how the immature DiCaprio appreciates Brazilian hookers who dance in NY nightclubs. How embarrassing for Bar!!! <_< And this has nothing to do with this Bar forum.

Lye, thanks for the article. I like this picture of her, she looks very nice!

As this recent Israeli interview mentioned, Bar seems to be working again with the future SI's Swimsuit Issue! I wonder where she will be goig for the photoshoot, this time.

Well, we certainly don't need to read here, disgraceful sightings of DiCaprio. Frankly, the last thing I need to know is how the immature DiCaprio appreciates Brazilian hookers who dance in NY nightclubs. How embarrassing for Bar!!! <_< And this has nothing to do with this Bar forum.