Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Must be a bit weird, yet safer, being abroad during the current events in Israel. I hope there is some kind of peace soon. :)

Bar and her brother went back to Tel Aviv the day after the fashion show

I really wish Bar would not talk about the ongoing conflict in her country.

It's not a good look to post anti-war quotes on instagram that are accompanied by pictures of her running along the beach.

This is not some abstract notion, real people are having their lives destroyed as we speak.

Ah come on dude, why would you bring that up...? I get that Bar is not the perfect superstar and actually does not respond to tweets anymore but imho you do not make a coherent point which justifies the criticism.

It all is some abstract notion if you use the rhetorical angle to connect the two things. Imho anyone should use his/her power to shine a light or be positive about things while other, more sad things, unfortunately happen.

The suffering of others, whether in country A or country B, does not get ridiculed or "diminished" if any model or actor wished for peace and then posts a picture of him/her on the beach.

But I'd like to read a good argument of yours then, otherwise I do not see why she shouldn't talk about the ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine. At least she is living there, while you are not if your location is correct. (I admit though that I do not have a clue if you are personally affected through family or other relations.)

Well I am entitled to having an opinion and I find it tacky to post such sentiments from what is obviously a place of comfort and (some) luxury.

Especially with the levity that is displayed in the beach-side picture. Instagram is hardly the proper platform to make a poignant point about such a complex conflict, especially as the death toll mounts.

Well I am entitled to having an opinion and I find it tacky to post such sentiments from what is obviously a place of comfort and (some) luxury.

Especially with the levity that is displayed in the beach-side picture. Instagram is hardly the proper platform to make a poignant point about such a complex conflict, especially as the death toll mounts.

just two clarify a couple of things, Bar Refaeli is in Tel Aviv, they went back to Israel the day after the fashion show, she didn't post pics from any comfort place.

That pic has been taken weeks ago, before the begin of the war. 

2 days ago at the TYO in Tel Aviv

925332_1415747312000723_299752647_n.jpg
instagram : chef Idit Langerman