Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli is in Geneve for  the  Salon International de la Haute Horologerie 

SIHH - a gathering of the most prestigious names in Haute Horlogerie- the trends that will shape tomorrow's fine watches are played out. It is a private event, reserved exclusively for professionals in fine watchmaking who are invited by the exhibiting brands. SIHH was created to promote fine watches and to offer a privileged setting for an elite clientele to discuss the future of luxury products and especially watches in a changing European and international climate.

16 exibitors, 12500 privileged guests (international retailers, journalists and brand representatives, 1200 journalists)

HI guys :))

here is an article in Hebrew that says  Bar has reunited with ex boyfriend Adi ezra.

http://www.mako.co.il/entertainment-celebs/local/Article-e267d51361b8341006.htm

and another one which says that they they are indeed seeing each other but Bar is still single and they are not a couple.

http://celebs.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=1031998

Hi everybody,

I'm new on Bellazon and also a "Bar Lover". :)

I want to thank everybody who is a part of this thread especially the hebrew speaking user which bring us news from Israel, because hebrew is a very very strange language for me as a mid-european!