Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I googled Bar news on Google, and saw on several sites, that Bar was in NYC )hailing a cab) yesterday. So she's back in the States. I wonder if she is really gonna go back to Israel for her b/d cause she was just there.

Hey!

Thanks for the pics!

I looked for the story and pics, but apparently, it's not her.

http://nachofoto.com/gallery/Bar_Refaeli_h...C_May_22_2009-1

No indeed, this is not Bar. Sometimes these people posting at the online website pictures mistake the persons. The girl is cute but she is obviously not Bar! :) I believe Bar is still in Israel (for the moment).

Thanks Lye for the stunning Bonitas de Mas pictures. What a lovely collection and of course, Bar is perfect!!! :drool:

...and Shellers, thanks for the enlarged photos of Bar at the concert!!! :p

WOW,Lye - thanks for the new photos - she is beyond gorgeous!!

kate, thanks for the taxi correction - I thought something was strange cause the original story at GossipGirls site was pulled - I guess they realized the error. How could anyone mistake that girl for Bar - she is very flat chested, taller and thinner than Bar and even with sunglasses, her face is not beautiful and cute like Bar's. But she kinda looks like she ws trying to copy Bar's look with the clothes, hair andeven handbag.

Bonita de mais 2009

563_1.jpg

OMFG ...

Her body makes me feel sick hahahaha ... She loks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Now that Adriana is pregnant, Bar is now oficially the best body on the planet for me :laugh: