Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Sorry, my bad, I read in some article (which I really can't find anymore :pinch: , by the way) that she was contracted at first, but anyway,,

I still would like her to be in VS only because they have a lot of shootings, so you would see Bar more often,

But I agree Lima, VS isn't wat it used to be,

a lot of the angels don't even have anything to fit in the bra :p

Thanks for the article about Bar's new campaign for "soda stream" it sounds interesting from what I gathered... She was shooting that campaign yesterday in Israel and last week too... So she's quite busy :) Plus seeing a girl with cancer.. So sweet.

Thanks Adira for the pic.

I've fixed my scanner today and as a I promised: the photo from the German GQ (April issue).

gqaprilbar.th.jpg

Translation of the text (please notice that English isn't my mother tongue):

"I find mens from Israel sexy. Why? They're very close to their families. That's something that men in general don't be so. But isn't like in Italy where it's all rotate about the mom! Israeli men just know how to behave: they come every Friday for lunch, talk to their parents and ask them for advice. Furthermore they also don't live far away from the parents. The family is a big part of their lives. It doesn't matter how old they're."

source: my scan, credit if use and don't remove the tag