Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks Petralove and Lye for the great pictures!

Thanks Leda for the link to the article from Israel. Unfortunately, besides trying to invent gossip about Bar with some Soccer player, we don't learn much about the reason why Bar went back to Israel. It is certainly not only to be with her brothers and family... I mean she spent several weeks with them just recently. I would have hoped the article reported some substantial news. I was thinking she might have had to be in Israel for a trial since she sued a newspaper a year or two ago. We will probably learn more accurate news soon.

Thanks for the new pictures, solange! I love her dress and her shoes, she looks very feminine. I noticed her beautiful leaf pendant is on a longer chain.

I also noted that she is leaving the restaurant with the same group of people she was with at the party given at her brother's club on June 2nd. By looking at these two recent series of pictures, we can not exactly say that Bar and Guy are sharing "tete a tete" private moments. :p

Post Edited by Joe > Average :) ....

Thread Edited :) .

To those that apply, please be aware that the rules regarding model basing and baiting apply not only to the model whose thread it is (Bar), but ALL MODELS (celebs and members as well of course). If you can't give them the same respect you want for your favorites, please just don't mention them and focus on the star of this thread, thank you :) .

This is an unofficial warning :) .