Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

REFAELISHOP - Everything just became quite clear. You know you can't take Bar's image and sell it, or you'll be sued. So you're angry. I get it. Too bad, so sad. It's called Intellectual Property (copyright/trademark law). As for your other comments about May Eden and other companies not wanting to work with Bar... you may be right, you may be wrong. What about Irit? Isn't it a more reasonable assessment that her contract with these companies was simply up, with both parties completing their ends of the bargain? No one said that every company that contracts for Bar's image must continue to use her image for eternity. That's ludicrous.

Solange, as for Bar getting "less" work than before she did SI, I disagree. She's increasingly been doing more work, it's just that now her commitments are longer and her dollar signs are bigger.

REFAELISHOP - Everything just became quite clear. You know you can't take Bar's image and sell it, or you'll be sued. So you're angry. I get it. Too bad, so sad. It's called Intellectual Property (copyright/trademark law). As for your other comments about May Eden and other companies not wanting to work with Bar... you may be right, you may be wrong. What about Irit? Isn't it a more reasonable assessment that her contract with these companies was simply up, with both parties completing their ends of the bargain? No one said that every company that contracts for Bar's image must continue to use her image for eternity. That's ludicrous.

Solange, as for Bar getting "less" work than before she did SI, I disagree. She's increasingly been doing more work, it's just that now her commitments are longer and her dollar signs are bigger.

all this website has photos of models and nobody sue nobody here as this is fans

I am not going to deal with people hiding after nicknames and not talking dirctly to me and not angery at all as the 2 websites are down - also not going to post here anymore

also for last will ask to delete any photo or link/post that I already posted before

Please stop to write my nickname in the forum

this should be fun place to be and not place to talk about sue

try to look on the net how many times giz sue newspapers or companies she was workling with...

say goodbye!

all this website has photos of models and nobody sue nobody here as this is fans

I am not going to deal with people hiding after nicknames and not talking dirctly to me and not angery at all as the 2 websites are down - also not going to post here anymore

also for last will ask to delete any photo or link/post that I already posted before

try to look on the net how many times giz sue newspapers or companies she was workling with...

say goodbye!

refaelishop, you were a Bar's fan isn't it? what happened to you that in the last posts you are so angry with her. Or I'am wrong, but I remember you were a Bar's fan...

say goodbye!

refaelishop, you were a Bar's fan isn't it? what happened to you that in the last posts you are so angry with her. Or I'am wrong, but I remember you were a Bar's fan...

i have few other important business to take care of like the new bicycile shop in London

and i am not bar's fan but zipi's fan

ladies lets not fight ok?

life is to short.

lets all get along.

sec thought if u are going to fight then ill sit and watch and eat popcorn lol

im joking ladies.

anyways lets all get along ok?

kisses to all :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Garnier Fructis Signs Bar Refaeli as their Newest Spokesmodel

June 24, 2009 by admin

NEW YORK, June 23 /fashionNews/ — Garnier Fructis, a global leader in hair care products known for its philosophy of beauty through nature, is proud to introduce supermodel Bar Refaeli as their latest spokesmodel. Refaeli will appear in Garnier Fructis’ international campaigns for the brand’s newest launches: Triple Nutrition Hair Care and Anti-Humidity Hairsprays set to launch in June 2009.

One of fashion and beauty’s freshest faces, Refaeli is an ideal partner for Garnier Fructis and embodies its vision of beauty through nature. Refaeli is a natural beauty who strives to take care of herself and those around her, while garnering an international appeal. Both her gorgeous hair and fit body reflect Garnier’s essential values of wellness and health. Bar is the ideal Garnier woman – natural, modern, healthy – in short, Refaeli has an energetic spirit much like the brand.

“We are thrilled to be partnering with such a beautiful woman inside and out,” says Maybelline New York*Garnier President David Greenberg. “Not only does Bar Refaeli have beautiful hair that’s in line with what the Garnier Fructis products represent, but she embodies Garnier’s overall focus on healthy beauty and a positive mindset.”

Refaeli was raised on a countryside ranch in her native Israel. Her international career started in 2001, when she received the title of “Model of the Year” in her country. Since then she has become one of the most recognized models worldwide. Most recently, she was featured as the cover model for the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She was also featured as number three in Maxim’s Hot 100 List.

“I like Garnier and have been using their products for several years,” says Bar Refaeli. “Their products and ingredients fit my lifestyle perfectly – helping me keep my hair strong, healthy and shiny. It’s such an honor to be the spokesmodel for Garnier Fructis’ new launches, the Triple Nutrition Hair Care collection and the Anti-Humidity Hairsprays.”

http://www.fashionnews.com/2009/06/24/garn...st-spokesmodel/

New pr

Refaeli is signing one more contract with leo

Leo deCaprio Signs Bar Refaeli for one more year

June 24, 2009 by admin

NEW YORK, June 23 /fashionNews/ — Leo decaprio, a global leader in film acting known for its Titanic movie, is proud to introduce supermodel Bar Refaeli as his latest girl. Refaeli will appear in Decaprio international campaigns for the brand’s newest launches: wedding set to launch in June 2009.

One of fashion and beauty’s freshest faces, Refaeli is an ideal partner for Decaprio and embodies its vision of beauty through nature. Refaeli is a natural beauty who strives to take care of herself and those around her, while garnering an international appeal. Both her gorgeous hair and fit body reflect Decaprio's essential values of wellness and health. Bar is the ideal Decaprio girl – natural, modern, healthy – in short, Refaeli has an energetic spirit much like the brand.

:wave:

Refaeli was raised on a countryside ranch in her native Israel. Her international career started in 2001, when she received the title of “Model of the Year” in her country. Since then she has become one of the most recognized models worldwide. Most recently, she was featured as the cover model for the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She was also featured as number three in Maxim’s Hot 100 List.

“I like Decaprio and have been using his X for several years,” says Bar Refaeli. “his X and ingredients fit my lifestyle perfectly – helping me keep my XXX strong, healthy and shiny. It’s such an honor to be the spokesmodel for Decaprio ’ new launches.”