Bellazon

Lost

It was good, and wrapped up alot of things, but I don;t know, it seemd like there should have been more, like this shouldn't really be the finale.

It was alright. But too little said about the whole island function. Which um was the whole point of the show? <_<

Oh wait. No they said it was about the people. Sure whateverrrr.

exactly. i eman the ending had nothing to do with the island. and as others have said, all the questiones were not answered like the fertility sickness and walt.

Didn't watch the finale but I'd just like to say that I admire the commitment of anyone who stuck with it until the end. I enjoyed the first few seasons a lot, but when the chances of finding out what was really going on started to feel more remote than the island, I had to give up on it.

i can't believe it's over i'm going to miss this show so much :( btw i loved the ending JATE 4 EVER <3

Yep loved how all the couples were together in the end, very sweet ending :blush::blush::blush:

NOTHING PISSED ME OFF MORE THAN JATE!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuckky:

In my head, Sawyer and Kate lived happily ever after until they died. The End. :ninja:

post-33394-0-1446124629-90354_thumb.png

does rose (btw i have no idea in what tense i should write) still have cancer?

bernard and rose were flying to all those different places to ...more or less find a cure for it but couldnt find it until they got to the island ...where it disappeared?

post-3451-0-1446124630-87758_thumb.png

does rose (btw i have no idea in what tense i should write) still have cancer?

bernard and rose were flying to all those different places to ...more or less find a cure for it but couldnt find it until they got to the island ...where it disappeared?

On the island, it seems that her cancer went into remission. So she technically didn't have it anymore, or at least wasn't going to die from it.

^but since the island more or less didnt happen she'd technically still have it, right?

Locke for example still couldnt walk when we first saw him in the parallel-everything-ok-universe

but on the island he could..... :unsure:

^But she's still on the island (I think?). At least Vincent still is - when he went and laid down next to Jack - and he was with Rose & Bernard. Presumably she stayed there, cancer-free, until she died of whatever else gets you in the end... The parallel universe was just where they went after they died - and before they went off to the 'afterlife' (like a celestial waiting-room)!

^but since the island more or less didnt happen she'd technically still have it, right?

Locke for example still couldnt walk when we first saw him in the parallel-everything-ok-universe

but on the island he could..... :unsure:

No, the stuff on the island DID happen, what was limbo was the sideways flashes. The island exists and has magical qualities, hence Locke walking in on the island AND in the flash forwards, which also DID happen.