Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

I hate racist people (black, White, or another races)Who don t tolerate another people believing be sexier or beautier and only want put down, or, sometimes both, if you hacen t sex with them. I am finding a lot of that people without career, languajes, houses, good ideas to be all ok, because steal or put out good workers with lies is not the solution.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate when people think all Sexologisth are sex workers. Maybe in some way, but not all people in Sexology have got sexual relathionship with anybody, or everybody, or are whores. Like sexy people. I think we need more education about It, about we are not all open body, maybe open mind, but sometimes, judge and be choose, Picky, selective... Is ok

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have whrn a lot of bad workers have all whst they want doing all bad while I am treating like a disable not being it.

I hate lesbian games, tired no respect my heterosexual sidd...

I hate watch how a lot of disable women have got babies while I am treat like one of thfm not being it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate when women play ridiculous and bad games to another using their fat bad smell asses to my person and body and then start to play the victim role, like if they were irresistible and all people try to seduce being a big lie... (hetero)

Black/ Dark skin racist people :rolingpin:

Fat/ Obesse people who treat us like old or diseable being healthier :rolingpin:

The competition between gays, lesbian, bisexual, pansexual, heterosexual :rolingpin:

Live in 3000 BC :rolingpin:

People who believe you are easy open legs like some ones :rolingpin:

People who don't tolerate orgasms :rolingpin:

People who believe we are all the seem :rolingpin:

People who not treate their bad smells and neighbour receive all their "fragances" :rolingpin:

People eho believe you are bisexual or gay only because you are open to say somebody is nice, pretty, beauty in god taste :rolingpin:

People who do bad use of Karma :rolingpin:

:rolingpin:

The new We Heart It: I created a fantastic wall/ collections of photos (cinema, fashion, love, family, houses, to do, exercise, study...) of my taste, healthy, happy, positive, realistic, true, peaceful... and now all dissappear!!!! and you have to pay to do it again!!!!!:rolingpin:

• 3 weeks later...