Bellazon

OMG FACTS

jj3

That's funny because each time I post something about rape or sexual harassment or something about equality of rights between women & men or anything that is #ohlalaohMyGod #feminist, 17 moments of spring  is posting a video against feminist or a video about how wrong it is to say there is such a thing as "rape culture" or any video that says the opposite of what I post as long as it's against women or feminist.

Fine, I don't care. But Yes, you are Right JJ, there is a double standard, you just have to read "A TEENAGER in Paris has been found tied up and gagged after being gang raped by a group of illegal immigrants next to the Eiffel Tower" to realize one thing about this post: He doesn't give a shit about the girl 17MOS just want people to know they were immigrants. Even if it's a lie. They were tourists (Algerians) living in Germany.

So tell me 17 Moments of spring, will you even bother to link the article if the head line was "A teenager in Paris has been found tied up and gagged after being gang raped by 3 French men?" I already know the answer. It's no. The girl is just a detail for you. But she is not for me & I hope she is going to survive to what happened to her. And as usual some people are already saying all over the net "she was looking for it, you don't go to a date with someone you don't know"...

I am even waiting for a video from you "17" about "how women want to be rape & lie about it"

#videosFordumbass

I can't read what is in your link JJ, they just ask for me to subscribe to read // Or maybe that was that you were talking about what awaits women?confus-interrogation.gif Paying for things on the net???

Nooooooo Waaay! Kiki got things for free.

You know @frenchkiki, i can't wait the day when in France they will give us the stats% about domestic violences, sexual harassments, and rapes. 

But SO many time yet, girls and women don't go at the police station to tell what is happened. Where i 100% agree with you is when you say, or at least i think you said, that a rape is a rape, no matter the situation and the conditions. 

That's why the current feminism is a BS for me. They are wayyyyy too busy at doing politic (far left) than to really defent women, which was their 1rst goal basically right ?

I guess, today feminism have found another more important fight, instead to defend women rights. SAD. And unfair. Who will defend that then ? 

You'll take another slice of "feminism" ? 

Turkey’s Islamic Fashion Revolution @TheNYTimes

>> http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/world/europe/turkeys-islamic-fashion-revolution.html

As Europe grapples with the burkini — a full-body swimsuit that some French beach towns have tried to ban as a symbol of the oppression of women — Islamic dress in Turkey has become a symbol of religious freedom from the strictures of secularism.

Istanbul has sought to become an Islamic fashion capital, an ambition that reflects the degree to which Turkish society has been reshaped under the Islamist government of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

WTF ...

14 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

That's funny because each time I post something about rape or sexual harassment or something about equality of rights between women & men or anything that is #ohlalaohMyGod #feminist, ...

Feminism is a branch of the political left, it's a destructive ideology, it's aim is to disorganize western culture and society. I will always reject feminism.

You in this topic recently set an example of feminist comportment by rejoicing at the death of a decent woman, just because she was conservative.

So tell me 17 Moments of spring, will you even bother to link the article if the head line was "A teenager in Paris has been found tied up and gagged after being gang raped by 3 French men?" I already know the answer. It's no. The girl is just a detail for you.

Now you mention the raped girl but not the men who were beaten by jihadist thugs for defending their wives - that men aren't even a detail for you.

They were tourists (Algerians) living in Germany.

Means they were Merkel's migrants coming from Germany, lying themselves to be under-aged.

... about how wrong it is to say there is such a thing as "rape culture" ...

If there exist such a thing as "rape culture", it must have been palpable at New Years Eve in Cologne.

I am even waiting for a video from you "17" about "how women want to be rape & lie about it"

Waiting for Godot

A decent women??:blink:

Feminist "comportment"? :rofl: 

In 2 sentences you lost what was left of the small credibility you were having.

Your hate for what is "Muslim" or "women" is pathetic. Get out of the closet to tell us you are a Muslim women &  feminist so we can live in peace.

JJ : When I talk about feminist, I talk about "me" and every women in the world working together to make a fairer world/ & certainly not working against men but with them.  I agree with you the feminism in politics is bullshit because at the end it's all about their personal power. We all should fight together against all the disparity between women & men. And I know you are not agree with this but, if this world was religions free, it would be a way better world for women and little girls. Religions are the roots of all evil. It was bad 2000 years ago and still are today.

And about Turkey :idk: It's Islam. In what it has something to do with feminist? Or our future? 

And I am happy to live in a country I have the right to choose the religion I want (none thank you very much) or the clothes I can wear... Well, from my point of view, not really.

55 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

JJ : When I talk about feminist, I talk about "me" and every women in the world working together to make a fairer world/ & certainly not working against men but with them.  I agree with you the feminism in politics is bullshit because at the end it's all about their personal power. We all should fight together against all the disparity between women & men. And I know you are not agree with this but, if this world was religions free, it would be a way better world for women and little girls. Religions are the roots of all evil. It was bad 2000 years ago and still are today.

And about Turkey :idk: It's Islam. In what it has something to do with feminist? Or our future? 

And I am happy to live in a country I have the right to choose the religion I want (none thank you very much) or the clothes I can wear... Well, from my point of view, not really.

Well, i agree with you actually on that. It's pretty hard to talk about "women rights" (i think women rights are BS, for me there's only human rights, talking about WRs is already the sign that something is wrong in the society) when you are a man. Publically i mean. I'm always so surprised to see how much women are not on the front about this fight. I find that sad. 

IMO, we need more spirituality (God, or the way you wanna call it) and LESS religion. Religion is the issue. I think you'll agree with me on that. 

For me, Feminism doesn't exist as such. Feminism is only a part of the far left propaganda.

I was really hurted when once you said i was sexist. I've always been very "involved", and felt concerned about woman condition. Trully. And i don't think that burkistuff is a progress for the woman condition. And i'm angry that some people are using freedome to spread "the evil" like you called it yourself.

As i say often, women are the real resistants of our time. 

I shared that link to show you how much West medias are currently biased about that suject. It worry me a lot the way they are complaisant about Turkey, who is genuinly destroying my vision of progress. Don't forget that Turkey as a border with Greece, and another one with Bugaria. How The NYTime is cheering for that HUGE step back out there. 

1 hour ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

You're just projecting your own hate onto me.

I don't hate you or like you or anything. I don't know you.

You are just an avatar and words on my PC screen. To hate you would be kind of stupid :idk:

I do not agree with your views for sure.

A French video blogger who interviewed European Commission head Jean-Claude Juncker has exposed a video in which a YouTube representative tries to censor her “super tough” questions. The embarrassing scene was caught on hidden camera.

https://www.rt.com/news/359872-blogger-youtube-censor-juncker/

Silicon Valley is the capital of disruption. It’s the epicenter of the innovation earthquake. It’s the leader of the new way forward. And Apple, as the industry’s Think Different darling, is at the forefront of the revolution. So much so, in fact, that it decided a patent a sweet bag.

http://gizmodo.com/apple-unveils-bag-1786815544

+ Turkey’s intelligence chief, Hakan Fidan, named as member of terror group linked to al-Qaeda and ISIS

+ Turkish intelligence directly supplied military aid to ISIS for years

+ Turkish government siphoned military supplies to ISIS through humanitarian relief agency

+ ISIS fighters, including al-Baghadi’s deputy, received free medical treatment in Turkey and “protection” from Turkish police

+ Head of ISIS in Turkey received “24/7 protection” under the personal order of President Erdogan

+ Turkish police investigations into ISIS are being systematically quashed

+ ISIS oil is sold with complicity of authorities in Turkey and Kurdish region of northern Iraq

+ NATO affirms Turkey’s role as ally in war on ISIS

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/former-turkish-counter-terror-chief-exposes-governments-support-for-isis-d12238698f52

With the increasing propaganda wars, we thought a reminder of just how naive many Westerners are when it comes to their news-feed. As Arjun Walia, of GlobalResearch.ca, notes,  Dr. Ulfkotte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

One (out of many) great examples of a whistleblowing reporter is investigative journalist and former CBC News reporter Sharyl Attkisson.

She delivered a hard-hitting TEDx talk showing how fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate, or other special interests very effectively manipulate and distort media messages.

Another great example is Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist at CC, who said that they are routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report and even distort information on certain events. She has also indicated that the government has editorial control over content.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/top-german-journalist-admits-mainstream-media-completely-fake-we-all-lie-cia