Bellazon

David Tennant
Thumbnail

Hollenbubble

David Tennant

I'm surprised you English ladies haven't already made this thread.

Shame on you all.

"David Tennant is the stage name of David McDonald, born 18 April 1971, a Scottish actor, from Bathgate, West Lothian, best known as the tenth actor to portray the Doctor in the television series Doctor Who.

Already a well-known theatre actor, he achieved wider fame in the United Kingdom for his TV roles in Casanova and Doctor Who. International audiences know him best for playing Barty Crouch Jr. in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

In December 2005, The Stage newspaper listed Tennant at #6 in its "Top Ten" listing of the most influential UK television artists of the year, citing his roles in Blackpool, Casanova, Secret Smile and Doctor Who.[1] In January 2006, readers of the British gay and lesbian newspaper The Pink Paper voted Tennant the "Sexiest Man in the Universe" over David Beckham and Brad Pitt. A poll of over 10,000 women for the March 2006 issue of New Woman magazine ranked him 20th in their list of the 'Top 100 Men'."

YUM YUM YUM.

th_pr1.jpg

180px-Tennantdoc.jpg

29e374cfe1_th.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/hol...e/Yummy/pr1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/hol...Yummy/pic14.jpg

I have plenty more if you want them...

;)

Images over 600 pixels in width must be thumbnailed or textlinked - post edited by impel69

• 2 months later...
David Tennant

I'm surprised you English ladies haven't already made this thread.

Shame on you all.

"David Tennant is the stage name of David McDonald, born 18 April 1971, a Scottish actor, from Bathgate, West Lothian, best known as the tenth actor to portray the Doctor in the television series Doctor Who.

Already a well-known theatre actor, he achieved wider fame in the United Kingdom for his TV roles in Casanova and Doctor Who. International audiences know him best for playing Barty Crouch Jr. in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

In December 2005, The Stage newspaper listed Tennant at #6 in its "Top Ten" listing of the most influential UK television artists of the year, citing his roles in Blackpool, Casanova, Secret Smile and Doctor Who.[1] In January 2006, readers of the British gay and lesbian newspaper The Pink Paper voted Tennant the "Sexiest Man in the Universe" over David Beckham and Brad Pitt. A poll of over 10,000 women for the March 2006 issue of New Woman magazine ranked him 20th in their list of the 'Top 100 Men'."

YUM YUM YUM.

th_pr1.jpg

180px-Tennantdoc.jpg

29e374cfe1_th.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/hol...e/Yummy/pr1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/hol...Yummy/pic14.jpg

I have plenty more if you want them...

;)

Images over 600 pixels in width must be thumbnailed or textlinked - post edited by impel69

Thanx so much for these , if you don't mind could you post more? :D

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've only seen a few episodes of "Doctor Who", and I really want to see more. But I've watched him in "Casanova", "Blackpool", and "Harry Potter 4" (I used to call him Lizard Man because of that tongue thing he does in it) I think he is just great. He's a really talented actor, plus I am one of the millions who think's he's just gorgeous! I love his big eyes and his bonestructure. :heart:

• 3 months later...