Bellazon

David Tennant
Thumbnail

Hollenbubble

I am seriously in love with him now (watched all his "Dr. Who" episodes, and I REALLY don't want to watch Matt Smith now sorry...). He's very talented, extremely charming (he's just the sweetest person ever in interviews), and of coarse we ladies love his beautiful looks.

I'm sad I don't have any photos of my own to post, but I will post what I have as my signature on an "America's Next Top Model" forum (I found this, I didn't make it):

post-41024-0-1446013446-34669_thumb.gif

Ahhh its so cute! :heart: I briefly switched it out for another GIF of him, but I actually had the girl running the forum tell me she preferred this because of the cute kitten. I concur (I only switched it because of size regulations there, a photo I just put in it was making it too tall).

I also watched "Secret Smile", "Takin Over the Asylum" (dear Lord he has not aged since then) and "Recovery" recently. Both show his range as an actor, he's truly gifted and I hope he does a movie or something that gets well received over here. "Recovery" was just incredible, such versatility. Plus you see his amazing ass a few times in it. :drool: I am such a fangirl.

Its hard not to be a giggly mess over someone like that. And I still remember when I first saw him in "Harry Potter 4". I was 14. Just sitting in the theater, watching the trial sequence (I hate that I can't find that on youtube by the way...), David stood up and I thought "Wow, he's got great cheekbones" (he does). Then he said "Hello faaathaaa", licked his lips while biting them at the same time, and I thought "Is something wrong with his brain?" :laugh: To be fair, he sounded weird when he said that line. His voice kind of cracked in a weird way.

But I still remember that vividly.

I still can't believe that in the book Barty Jr. was meant to be blond! The idea of David blond is like Elizabeth Taylor being blond, its a crime against nature!

Speaking of blond...

Ho damn, he actually makes a beautiful girl! :blink: Just give him better makeup and a wig that isn't hideous. He's got the legs, he's like a white Tina Turner! :laugh: Even then he's still a better Rose than Horse Jaw was.

I know a lot of people severely disagree with this, but I think Catherine Tate is his most attractive companion. For her personality and for her looks, I think she does have a pretty face. However, Freema gave me a big reaction when I first saw her. I was seriously like "WOAH!" she is stunning. Billie when I first saw her I was like "SHE is the "pretty" one that everyone likes?" she looks so fracking white trash! She has this mouth that I find so unappealing, and I hate dark brows with blond hair. And I hate, hate, hate her voice and her acting. Rose was a bad character to start with, but Billie made it worse because she truly sucks as an actress. I mean even Billie the person is annoying to me, I can't stand her in interviews. They should have hired a different girl, but no they only hired Billie because she had fame as a would-be British Britney. <_< And now she's playing a prostitute (in a very bad show mind you).

I hate that the Doctor returns Rose's feelings, but at the same time I wonder if he was IN love with her. You can love without being IN love. And since the Doctor is so logical and understood they couldn't have a real romantic relationship (he pretty much admitted that in "School Reunion") I am skeptical as to whether he had the same love for Rose that she had for him. I seriously don't think it would be in the Doctor's personality to have romantic feelings towards a human.

Gah! I'm rambling! Back to the real topic!

:heart: We love you David.

Oh yeah, I watched "Blackpool" too. I've seen so much of David lately I forget all of what I've seen. :laugh: I wished we got to hear his voice better, I hated the original track being played over him. But now whenever I am at my work and hear "These Boots Are Made for Walking" or "Second that Emotion" I have a glorious image in my head! :heart:

GHOST BUSTERS!

Women with heart conditions are advised not to watch this video, same can go for women without heart conditions. :drool:

Awww "Single Father" has been getting good reviews, and apparently he shows his beautiful bottom again! :drool: But he said he thinks that was edited out, I doubt it. :laugh: No way they'd deprive us. And if they did, then that's mean!

I hope BBC America plays it. Apparently they played his production of "Hamlet" but I missed it. <_< Thankfully I know I can find that on DVD.

Speaking of:

The man has talent, no one can take that from him.

I loved him in Hamlet, I'm a huge Hamlet fan and David was brilliant! Second only by Kenneth Branagh.

I'm sure you'd love it!

As for Single Father, I am dying to watch it but I have to wait until someone is kind enough to list it for youtube or something since living in the States deprives me of BBC One xD

In time someone will put "Single Father" on youtube. And when that happens I'll be by my computer with a few Kleenex boxes, because they say its rather sad. Hopefully not as gut wrenching as "Recovery". Amazing movie, but that was so sad. :cry: Even if there was some nice Tennant booty in it.

post-41024-0-1446013446-91137_thumb.jpg

Hey sexy! :heart:

I'll watch once I have time (is supposed to be doing homework right now). I'm sure it is sad, but at the same time it doesn't put me off too too much.

post-41024-0-1446013449-57868_thumb.jpg

Beautiful smile. Also, strange compliment, but I love his nose. :laugh: I think he's got a cute shaped nose.

post-41024-0-1446013449-63983_thumb.jpg

He looked good in Chris' outfit me thinks.

post-41024-0-1446013449-65504_thumb.gif

This was almost my signature on that forum I mentioned.

Yeah I don't have much to contribute to his thread, but its something.

He is just so cute! And why is he so cute children? He's charming! :heart: He has really sweet mannerisms.

Yes, I would like to breathe your fresh air. :heart:

And am I alone in not finding him THAT skinny? If you look at him in his younger days he was scrawny, but he's got some nice muscle tone now.

• 2 months later...