Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Someone correct me if I'm wrong: Looks like they switched the orders of PINK and Fairy Tale, and because of the way Angel Ball started there was no time to get the girls out of their outfits quickly enough. And they mess up the timing if they cut looks. But idk why they had PINK fourth anyway? Also, I think Hozier and Ed also switched segments

OMFG I can't believe I overslept while the madness is already began over here! Now that there's no Natasha, that doesn't make me stop from watching THIS!

@voguebrasil

"Isabelli's Secret: no backstage do desfile da @victoriassecret, a top brasileira @isabelifontana_official posa para um clique exclusivo. Qual é a preparação da modelo para o aguardado show de lingerie? "Tomo duas taças de champanhe e chego animada na passarela", revelou. Leia mais em vogue.com.br (via @antoniapetta com foto do Mister V @matmazzafera) #VSfashionshow #VSFS #victoriassecret #angels"

post-88928-0-1446071859-62842_thumb.jpg

and THIS!

@frackowiakmagdalena

"Getting ready for the #vsfs2014 SHOW!!! "

post-88928-0-1446071859-64258_thumb.jpg

I think the first taping is already done or it's about to right??  :ddr:  :ddr:  :ddr:

I highly doubt it was time restraints. I think they just gave the looks to other girls. Candice and Behati were both in Fairy Tale and Angel Ball and their looks fir Angel Ball look harder to get into then Adrianas skirt and Ale's Bra and Pantie.

Maybe they may have thought the time to take off the FB pieces wasnt enough to make it to Fairy Tale but I really don't buy that. They were the first to walk so that gives them the rest of Exotic, Dream Girls and Pink, plus it looks like Ariana performed love me harder also.

Very strange.