Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I like Iza's energy.  She reminds me of how the girls acted in the early-mid 2000s shows, which I love - very sexy and model-y.  Adriana's obnoxious, loud vibe can go.  She's acting like Tyra did near the end - as though she's the best thing to happen to the show.

You have to admit that nobody does the hair flip like she does. :rofl:

As for Cara, she's in London for the BFAs since she's nominated. I wouldn't count her done with VS just yet.

TRUE, hair flipping is her thang! Frankly saying, as much as I'm annoyed with her things most of the time, it's actually fun seeing her giving us 'fun' stuff non-stop. At least she's that somebody that give us pure entertainment (like someone said ^) non-stop. You guys gotta admit to love Iza & her things! #bodybyiza  :nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:

Iza's energy went a little to far. But I agree, she can do the sexy pose really really well. 

Agree about Adriana, she can be irritating, but she IS the best thing that ever happend to the show. But she could keep a more low profile in terms of her  behaviour. Sometimes it's a bit too much Adriana. 

You have to admit that nobody does the hair flip like she does. :rofl:

As for Cara, she's in London for the BFAs since she's nominated. I wouldn't count her done with VS just yet.

As much as I'm annoyed with her things most of the time, it's actually fun seeing her giving us 'fun' stuff non-stop. At least she's that somebody that give us pure entertainment (like someone said ^) non-stop. You guys gotta admit to love Iza & her things! #bodybyiza  :nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:

#bodybyIza will be my personal mantra. (Y)

Iza's energy went a little to far. But I agree, she can do the sexy pose really really well. 

Agree about Adriana, she can be irritating, but she IS the best thing that ever happend to the show. But she could keep a more low profile in terms of her  behaviour. Sometimes it's a bit too much Adriana. 

I think it's the other way around, this show IS the best thing that's ever happened to her. It made her career what it is today. 

I like Iza's energy.  She reminds me of how the girls acted in the early-mid 2000s shows, which I love - very sexy and model-y.  Adriana's obnoxious, loud vibe can go.  She's acting like Tyra did near the end - as though she's the best thing to happen to the show.

if iza joined past 2010 i wouldnt be a fan, but because shes walking since 2005 shes part of the show for me

I think it's the other way around, this show IS the best thing that's ever happened to her. It made her career what it is today. 

This show is the best thing that ever happened to her and she is the best thing that ever happened to the show.

Taylor if you're performing Blank Space can you please bring Sean with you on stage  :Angel:  :Angel:  :Angel:

^ THIS!

+1 :drool:  :drool:

+20000000 

Or no Models no Taylor he can just stand there looking pretty with Blank Space playing in the background

+30000000  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

You are forgetting though that the general VSFS viewer doesn't know anything about the models and their behavior. So for them Iza is just another sexy model. And she poses great, her presence on the runway is awesome and she always works her outfits very, very good. Only people that actually look at her more detailed know things about #BodyByIza and her "interesting" self-love.

:laugh: You and these gifs

I also don't understand why they would let Iza close the segment. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see her, but that's like giving a toddler freedom.

That girl is going to walk as fast as she can and spend like 10 seconds posing. Get ready to see the hair flip at its glory.

I hope she does she does :27-:40 as she closes just so that I can see BZ melt down from rage

Aw she started crying when she got her wings, even thanked the woman who made her wings. You can't blame her for being passionate I think she's amazing.  :clap:

The crying was cute. There is only 1 BUT. I am tired of hearing the models say how hard they work for they show and that they deserve it bc of that. It makes it sound like modelling for the VSFS is much harder than anything else. 

Natasha just posted 2 pics (one showing her doing yoga class & another one she congrates Edward for getting an award at BFA) in IG and OMG people gone mad over there desperately asking whether she will do VS or not. I'd do the same if I have an IG account  :dance: