Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Nope, because Arabian influences have nothing to do with the design concept. Inspiration sources for the segment are Mongolian, Asian and Indian influences.

The Arabic Pennisula is part of Asia (South-Western). They didn't specify where in Asia so it could just be general inspiration from each area. 

Based on the sketches I've seen so far I'm putting money on Chinese influences (maybe a little Nu Japanese), not stereotypical Arabian, and yes I'm aware of geography.

And to call it Arabian Nights discounts Indian and Mongolian influences... (that's the initial point)

Read my mind Kevork89! Was just about to say that about Candice look! It was one of the best looks of 2011 for me.

I believe that is Jac before Maud in PINK btw. The look before that, if anyone can put a face to it, looks to be a blonde.

I also feel like the look we thought said Ming, doesn't say Ming ha. It looks to long now. Before it looked like it in the first fitting board pic but i realized that's because part of it was cut off. It looks like it says Kelly which is odd. To me its definetly a K or R or even N. Hmmm

Read my mind Kevork89! Was just about to say that about Candice look! It was one of the best looks of 2011 for me.

I believe that is Jac before Maud in PINK btw. The look before that, if anyone can put a face to it, looks to be a blonde.

I also feel like the look we thought said Ming, doesn't say Ming ha. It looks to long now. Before it looked like it in the first fitting board pic but i realized that's because part of it was cut off. Hmmm

Yeah it doesn't look like Ming now when I look closer. I don't know if that is Jac. The girl in the pictures torso doesn't look as long as Jac's lol. It actually could be Ming because she is very white.

I also feel like the look we thought said Ming, doesn't say Ming ha. It looks to long now. Before it looked like it in the first fitting board pic but i realized that's because part of it was cut off. It looks like it says Kelly which is odd. To me its definetly a K or R or even N. Hmmm

Which outfit are you talking about?