Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Anybody notice the FB album says: "Here's a sneak peek of the Angels in some of this year's wings!" and they don't include Lindsay's fitting picture.

Yep it's obvious that Lindsay is done for. I'm surprised they even gave her a credit this year. I thought it would be another Erin. Not Angel but contracted for the show. I honestly am starting to think Lindsay is only gonna get that 1 look in Gilded Angels. Unless anyone else know she has another somewhere?

Elsa is hosting a viewing party this year again, this time is not sponsored by Pink tho. I'm really really curious about who will replace Elsa in Pink tbh, but we'll see after the show I guess.

And i like Lais' outfit but that fabric on her chest needs to go.

Also i said already, Blanca was shooting Pink recently and you all know VS doesnt mix Pink and mainline so i think she's obviously walking Pink, not Exotic Travelers.

As for Lindsay, i say she's just getting an outfit tbh.

Elsa is hosting a viewing party this year again, this time is not sponsored by Pink tho. I'm really really curious about who will replace Elsa in Pink tbh, but we'll see after the show I guess.

Also i said already, Blanca was shooting Pink recently and you all know VS doesnt mix Pink and mainline so i think she's obviously walking Pink, not Exotic Travelers.

Yeah I don't know who Pink is going to focus on. Maybe Taylor? I know they're trying out Rachel but you would think she would get the show. Sara is a choice but like Jac she does a lot of mainline too.

Your observation pages back is what made realize that about Blanca. Thank you

Am I the only one who thinks that Lindsay doesn't have such an interesting face? She doesn't have an immediate impact on people. She's a cutie, she's pretty, she looks okay but I think that's it. Nothing special, at least when it comes to VS. Also, I feel like every single time she's on the VSFS runway she has the same expression, she ALWAYS gives us that smile and it becomes exasperating. 

I really really hope Taylor Hill replaces her

Let's not turn this into the "Reasons why Lindsay sucks" thread :ninja: she and VS are clearly done. I just hope she gets to enjoy the show and have fun if this turns out to be the last one for her.

@Kev i was 100% sure about Rachel too but she is not even walking o.O and then i thought it would be Taylor but she hasnt shot Pink in a while i think. I would say Sara but she does indeed work with mainline and also has her probably very lucrative contract with Calzedonia so i dont think it's her. 2015 will be interesting for Pink because at this point Pink is the first step to gettig a full contract