Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Is it possible that there will be more than 79 outfits? Maybe they didn't plan on 47 girls, so they're creating more? Just a thought because girls like Kate G, and Devon are getting 2 each.. one is a newcomer, and the other does little to no work for VS. So the regulars, and girls who work a lot for VS should also be getting 2 each.

If we're still going on Vogue's figure of 47, these are the girls these included in their list: (Angels not included)

"We also have social media to thank for confirming these girls in the line-up as they have all taken to Instagram and/or Twitter (with extreme excitement) to announce the news:

Elsa Hosk

Barbara Fialho

Lais Ribeiro

Devon Windsor

Blanca Padilla

Jac Jagaciak

Romee Strijd

Bregje Heinen

Maud Welzen

Daniela Braga

Imaan Hammam

Eniko Mihalik

Jasmine Tookes

Kelly Gale

Jourdan Dunn

Maria Borges

Cindy Bruna

Josephine Skriver

Ieva Laguna

Martha Hunt

Grace Mahary

Sara Sampaio

Irina Sharipova

Stella Maxwell

Sigrid Agren

Kate Grigorieva

Yumi Lambert

Joan Smalls

Ping Hue

Erin Heatherton

Kasia Struss

Taylor Hill

Isabeli Fontana"

They also have Shanina on their list- they've not got Izabel, I haven't checked each name off to see who else is missing from the list we had, but they do have Ping and Erin :)

^ They could easily be taking their list from BZ, it wouldn't be the first time :rofl:

I think these girls are the ones getting one outfit Blanca, Romee, Maud, Daniela, Shaina, Eniko, Maria, Ieva, Grace, Imaan, Irina, Stella, Yumi, Ming & Ping

@Pretty are we getting the pictures the same as last year? I'm trying to figure out which server to use this time, Imageshack is dead.

Also does anyone knows at what time will they do the shows? Since it's in London It will be pretty early for us who live somewhere in America. I'm already taking the day off from school but I need an alarm to get my ass out of bed.

@Pretty are we getting the pictures the same as last year? I'm trying to figure out which server to use this time, Imageshack is dead.

Also does anyone knows at what time will they do the shows? Since it's in London It will be pretty early for us who live somewhere in America. I'm already taking the day off from school but I need an alarm to get my ass out of bed.

That's what me and Alejandra are trying to figure out because I'm going over to her place that day to help, I think.

That's what me and Alejandra are trying to figure out because I'm going over to her place that day to help, I think.

IIRC last year Pretty and i did half & half of the girls while the pictures were coming out. We can do that again this year and split so there won't be a thousand repost and all the girls get posted.

I think Imagebam is the easiest one to use

Doutzen outfit is beautiful! If we didn't know it was for Dream Girls I'd say it was going in Angels Ball from the train!

What time do the shows usually start? I know London is 5 hours ahead of me but could be only 4 for east coast or 6 for west.

It's usually 3:00 pm & 8:00 pm I think.

If it's like that then it will be 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm my time which means I def need an alarm for the first show :ninja:

IIRC last year Pretty and i did half & half of the girls while the pictures were coming out. We can do that again this year and split so there won't be a thousand repost and all the girls get posted.

We were talking about how we hate ImageBam the other day. :rofl:

But yeah, Alejandra has a lot of accounts, so maybe we should discuss what will be posted here so like you said there won't be reposts.

We are getting huge ass coffees and pizza for that day. And maybe some alcohol for when it's over. :rofl:

We were talking about how we hate ImageBam the other day. :rofl:

But yeah, Alejandra has a lot of accounts, so maybe we should discuss what will be posted here so like you said there won't be reposts.

We are getting huge ass coffees and pizza for that day. :rofl:

I hate it too, it irks me that I have to wait for all the pictures to be loaded before I can get the stupid codes but it's the easiest one to use I think. img.ur is good to but it dies a lot and so does imgbox.

I can get wire/getty in mq as they come out, no way I will be getting HQ while the show happens or it will take forever for the pictures to upload.