Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

It would at least seem different. Have they done a nature/fairy themed segment before? I can't think of any right off.

Fairy no. But in 2008 they had the Ballet de Fleurs section, 2009 they had the Enchanted Forest, in 2012 they did the Angels in Bloom section and last year there was Birds of Paradise. So they've done the nature type stuff heaps before.

^yeah the do love her and what's wrong with that??^^ they also love adriana, ale, they loved heidi, gisele, tyra.

get over it. stop with the candice hate, it's so 2012.

Wtf is your problem. When the hell did I say I dislike Candice? Shes one of my favorite models. Quit assuming things and grow up. Not everyone is here to hate. It was just a comment. A neutral comment at that fyi.

Anybody heard Gwen Stefani's new song Baby Don't Lie? It has a very good beat and when i heard it on the radio on my way home I immediately thought of the Penrose Arabian/Egyptian theme. Not saying she had to perform live or anything but I wouldn't be apposed to Gwen at the show.

post-88372-0-1446073469-79639_thumb.jpg

I think these blue and pink sheer, what apear to be wings, may further the possibility of a fairy type theme. Would be awesome but if course everything right now is just speculation.

I'm sure those are not the same wings in the pic of Adriana's fitting, (although I'd love to see her in wings like that) just an observation I made.

post-83987-0-1446073470-89917_thumb.jpg

I think these blue and pink sheer, what apear to be wings, may further the possibility of a fairy type theme. Would be awesome but if course everything right now is just speculation.

I'm sure those are not the same wings in the pic of Adriana's fitting, (although I'd love to see her in wings like that) just an observation I made.

Could those wings be unfinished? they definitely seem like they need more ornaments on that white fabric, and are those lines in the middle wires? hope to have more info revealed soon!!! :ddr:

post-62835-0-1446073473-07509_thumb.jpg

Could those wings be unfinished? they definitely seem like they need more ornaments on that white fabric, and are those lines in the middle wires? hope to have more info revealed soon!!! :ddr:

It's possible the white thing isn't wings, it might be part of a bodice or something.

So Adriana's bra and body chain has almost 3 pounds(46.8 ounces, 1.33 kilos) of jewels.