Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

What an amazing day!!! With the gorgeous Adriana Lima! Shooting Victorias Secret!!! #Fantasy #London #showtime #nyc #nyfashionweek #diamonds #saphires #maharashi #dubai #allthatjazz oh And makeup by me!! Hair @daniellepriano Beauty:in n out @adrianalima @victoriassecret @kramerandkramer

post-67297-0-1446073261-40142_thumb.jpg

Instagram/colleencreighton

Make up and hair looks similar to what it does in the pic, plus it has #sapphires, and this bra has sapphires. #Dubai and it looks like it's inspired by Arabia.

I don't think we even need a confirmation for this right now. 

post-67297-0-1446073261-75878_thumb.gif

^ Nah, I don't think designers or the models would be too thrilled. You want the spotlight on every girl, every design

I'm just so fucking excited about the promotional events. I don't like Alessandra as much these days but I will forever have a soft spot for Ale&Dri together and it makes me happy to see them finally getting some well deserved attention (Y)

I love seeing Adriana & Alessandra together, I have always said it to me those are the real VS Angels.

I'm just trying to figure out why will Rachel ask me that question lmao is just so suspicious is like she was surprise to see it so soon because she already knew if is true.

^ Agreed. Adri&Ale have always been an amazing duo and right now they are the only remains of the Golden era of the Angels.

I'm going to sleep right, IF pictures from Vol 2 start coming out. Y'all can blow up my Inbox so I come back to my laptop and look for the catalog to confirm but at this point it's pretty obvious to me VS is doing two FB

Ohmigod Ohmigod Ohmigod! Those do look like they're going to be IT! if so, way to leave VS with a bang gjrls! :woot: This would be the most exciting thing VS has done in like 10 long yearsss hands down. Wow, the two of them combined is explosive! Keeping my fingers crossed and using my voodoo to make this shit happen.

Alessandra's whole look is epic. It looks more fb-ish. Plus everything complements everything. Hair, skin tone, outfit color are all working so well and the bra looks bedazzled. Not so sure about Adriana's. It looks good, but not very expensive.

Oh I can totally see an Arabian Nights segment with Shanina, Adriana, Alessandra and even Gigi (only concern with her is people are saying she has an atrocious walk)

As for Bregje, still no instagram pic from the castings from her - but she never posts about castings she does. However she expressed herself in an interview that these last weeks she started to eat healthier because she has an important casting to do, I guess she meant VS one.

Her body looks better than ever before, and her Maxim shoot is still killing me :heart:

She also posted this on her instagram:

post-3761-0-1446073263-90689_thumb.jpg

and these two comments caught my attention:

doworkdaley Great way to celebrate a great week! Good job @bregjeheinenn

In case both she and Marloes make it to the show, it would be great if VS let them bring their pets backstage :D

lol, who let the dogs out? :laugh: