Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I listened to Hozier's song Take Me To Church. It isn't a bad song it has some good faster moments it just isn't good for Exotic. If anything it could be decent for Gilded. The gold theme kind of flows with that song. But it would be too slow for an open.

I listened to Hozier's song Take Me To Church. It isn't a bad song it has some good faster moments it just isn't good for Exotic. If anything it could be decent for Gilded. The gold theme kind of flows with that song. But it would be too slow for an open.

The lyrics make very little sense when it comes to the show itself and even the Segment but I think he's a good vocalist and will belt out some really good notes and it'll bring it all together. 

Natasha update: she is in Amsterdam doing yoga class!

It's either she's flying in tomorrow/tonight just for the show, or she's a no-show. Amsterdam -> London is an extremely short flight, so it's very possible. Doesn't seem like she's busy at all.

She could be pulling a Lara Stone/Carmen Kass in 2008 and arriving the day of the show just to walk.

what do you think the chances are of that happening are?

seems unlikely vs would have all of the girls doing pr but making an exception for natasha to come on the day

i didn't know lara and carmen done that in 2008

So do you guys think there's gonna be at least one segment without performers?

My money were on Exotic Travelers but on Instagram they're saying Hozier is performing in that one. >.<

I commented that on an IG profile and my comment spread like a California wildfire.

Also saw on Instagram someone "updated" info and said Adriana was walking in Gilded Angels

I cringed so hard, I was like...

Jx8aqy7.gif

who's your source gurl...

Natasha update: she is in Amsterdam doing yoga class!

It's either she's flying in tomorrow/tonight just for the show, or she's a no-show. Amsterdam -> London is an extremely short flight, so it's very possible. Doesn't seem like she's busy at all.

She could be pulling a Lara Stone/Carmen Kass in 2008 and arriving the day of the show just to walk.

what do you think the chances are of that happening are?

seems unlikely vs would have all of the girls doing pr but making an exception for natasha to come on the day

i didn't know lara and carmen done that in 2008

Yeah, Lara and Carmen in 2008 and Doutzen and Elise in 2006. im sure someone missed the PR for 2007 as well. That said, im leaning towards Natasha not being there. I hope Im wrong, but i dont get why she would be this secretive about it if she were walking

http://instagram.com/p/wFBHe6xPki/

SHIT, BodyByIza is gettin real guys, LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really don't want to be mean, but this is embarassing. Doesn't matter how gorgeus she is, this is ridiculous.

I want twenty more years of Iza! I just want to find out how insane she can get.

post-1004-0-1446075357-89305_thumb.jpg

#BodyByIza

:rofl: amazing

So do you guys think there's gonna be at least one segment without performers?

My money were on Exotic Travelers but on Instagram they're saying Hozier is performing in that one. >.<

I commented that on an IG profile and my comment spread like a California wildfire.

Also saw on Instagram someone "updated" info and said Adriana was walking in Gilded Angels

I cringed so hard, I was like...

Jx8aqy7.gif

who's your source gurl...

hahaha LMAO