Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

Karlie Kloss: Christy is my role model

Karlie Kloss' role model is Christy Turlington.

The 20-year-old beauty is one of the world's most sought-after models but says she still looks up to others, with supermodel Christy being her ultimate idol.

She told vogue.co.uk: ''Christy Turlington is my absolute role model. She is the definition of true beauty inside and out.''

Karlie - who was scouted in 2005 at a charity fashion show in her hometown, St Louis in Missouri - has worked with some of the world's most famous brands, including Dolce & Gabbana and Marc Jacobs but she says a lot of thought goes into who she should model for.

She said: ''I work strategically with my management team to make all decisions. I am very lucky to be surrounded and guided by an incredible support team comprised of my family and agents.''

Karlie also says she believes she's successful because she's so tall, saying: ''Because I'm so tall, clothes look different on me than they do on others I am 6ft 1in so I tend to stand out in a crowd and on the runway - quite literally.''

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.811&article=88865

Independent Curators International Benefit & Auction

We love Karlie Kloss's graphic print dress. We love it even more with that straight across bang. This woman can do no wrong. It's almost not fair to the rest of us. Eye catching dress + cool hair + super model = best dressed guest.

http://guestofaguest.com/new-york/fashion/best-dressed-guests-the-top-looks-from-last-night&slide=8

image.jpg