Bellazon

Karlie Kloss
Thumbnail

jenibelle

Victoria's Angel Karlie Kloss sat down with us to discuss sharing the runway with Rihanna. her exercise tips and her ultimate beauty advice:

As one of the newer Victoria's Secret girls, what advice were you given from other Angels when you first started?

I actually shot my first commercial for Victoria's Secret recently, and Lily encouraged me to have fun with it. I thought it was great advice and something I'll think about whenever I work with VS in the future.

Why is working for Victoria's Secret such an achievement?

Working with Victoria's Secret is an incredible accomplishment because the brand such an influencer in the industry. It's a huge honour to work with the company since very woman in the world dreams of being a VS Angel.

What's the best thing about being an Angel?

The best thing about being an Angel is working with such an amazing team. All of the girls are so sweet, and you really feel like you are part of a family.

Rihanna sung at the latest VS show. What was she like as a person? Did you feel star struck at all?

In person Rihanna was humble and down to earth. She complemented my walk on the runway and it meant the world to me since I'm such a big fan!

What is your ultimate exercise tip for a VS fan?

Consistency - it doesn't matter what you do, but it's how often you do it. The trick is to have a routine you can stick to.

What is the best beauty advice you have ever been given?

One of the most important pieces of advice is to protect and take care of your skin. It's important to remove all of your make-up before you go to bed and wear SPF daily.

The VS show is being aired in the UK this year - were you pleased to be able to share the experience with your British fans?

I am so excited to share the VS show with all of the Victoria's Secret fans in the UK. Last year I was in London when the show aired, and I had to watch it online since it wasn't available on television. I'm happy that all of the UK fans will be able to watch the show.

Link

karlie-catwalk_2_426x639_1.jpg

Behind the scenes of Mercedes-Benz A/W13 campaign

Whilst the A/W12 campaigns are currently occupying the pages of the latest magazines, brands and image-makers are already focusing their attention on next year's campaigns. Last month, the shoot took place for the Mercedes-Benz A/W13 campaign. Shot on location on one of California's biggest ranches, photographer Ryan McGinley and creative director Jefferson Hack captured stunning shots of model Karlie Kloss and a beautiful grey stunt horse named Ice.

AnOthermagazine

246658.jpg246670.jpg